Pre-owned Atelier Rorona Plus PS3 $8.39 at Gamestop with promo code CAG16

Looks pretty good... but I hesitate to buy anything used...um, "pre-owned"... from GameStop's website.  If it doesn't have the original case, artwork, and manual (if applicable), I feel cheated, even when the price is dirt cheap.  I'll call around the local stores tomorrow to see.  Thanks OP

Ordered 3 last time this was posted.  Only 1 came in perfect condition..but it wasn't the plus version .    So you also have that to worry about.

Ordered 3 last time this was posted. Only 1 came in perfect condition..but it wasn't the plus version . So you also have that to worry about.
The same thing happened to me. A support agent emailed me about it saying they would replace it, but I haven't heard anything since.

Seems to be the same in store. Anybody else not been able to use the in store checker lately? Mobile site shows ones in my area, website looks like the closest is the next city over.

I assume the collection doesn't have whatever the plus stuff is?

Edit: The collection does not include the plus version

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like if you buy this in-store new copies may have been converted to used, so you may get a pristine condition one.

This is a good deal, but just FYI they have a trilogy disc of this series out now. Worth mentioning I think.
Worth mentioning that the Trilogy is the original version of the games not the PLUS versions.

Since there's alot of gameplay changes in PLUS from the originals, might wanna look into which version you'd feel more comfortable playing.

The same thing happened to me. A support agent emailed me about it saying they would replace it, but I haven't heard anything since.
Yeah, I had my local store transfer one over from out of town and it was the standard version labeled as Plus. They're transferring one from another store now, and the guy at my store said he had them triple-check to make sure it was the Plus version this time.

The arland trilogy does NOT include Rorona plus. Getting the trilogy is a good idea but I recommend getting this to supplement it.

Rorona Plus has much more improved gameplay and the art style matches the later games. Not to mention all DLC included (outside of a swimsuit and a $1.50 previous games music DLC (through Escha and Logy at the time.)

bread's done
Back