Target Xbox 360 Trade-In for $100 Credit for Xbox One...

ebonydad

CAGiversary!
I have seen on SD that Target has kicked in their Trade-In deal for $100 Credit towards a Xbox One. I have called in to Target Mobile to find out more about the deal but it is so new, they don't know what you are to turn in.

Anyone have any info about what you need to turn in for the $100 credit?

I am hoping to stack it with the $399 Xbox One 1Tb Bundle deal which includes 2 Free Games.

Any help would be appreciated!

Okay, traded in my Xbox 360 last night and this is my experience:

According to the trade-in program website, the Xbox 360 must:

1 - have a power brick

2 - power on

3 - case must not have significant scratches or scuffs

I brought in a fat 360 CoD:MW2 without the hard drive or controller (kept those in the car just in case), the gal had to call a couple of people to figure out how to do a trade in but plugged it in and verified that it worked. She looked up the item on their trade-in system to log it in (it came up as the CoD:MW2 250gb bundle - but I told her the website said that it only needed to meet the above criteria to qualify), had me sign a form and took it over to the counter where the cashier rang everything up. The free game I chose was Assassin's Creed:Syndicate Gold (msrp $89.99) because apparently it can be returned for $73 (according to the receipt). I had $60 in gift cards so I walked out with a 1tb Xbox One Fallout 4 bundle, $100 gc, & Assassin's Creed:Syndicate Gold for $357 and change. If I return the game, I will have netted a 1tb Xbox One Falllout bundle for around $184 (taking the $100 gc into account)...

YMMV - some people were able to get the manager to override the system and apply the $100 gift card to the total purchase even though it states that the $100 gc is to be given after the purchase of the Xbox One. Depends on management...

YMMV - After I got home I saw on a thread that people were able to get the online deal of 2 games with purchase as long as one is the Star Wars Battlefront (the deluxe version works according to some). So it depends on the store & management...

Hope this helps!

bread's done
Back