"Add more awesome to your PS4."

SackAttack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just got this email for the third time. Yes, it includes camera/headset coupon.

If it stacks with the $29.99 price on Black Friday, that's $14.99 for the camera.

I know when I used it the first time it stacked with the $44.99 sale price in effect at the time, so I don't see any reason why it wouldn't stack on Black Friday.

Still, heads up all the same.

No email, but if anybody who got one that doesn't need it, send it over my way.

edit- got one from an awesome CAG, nvm!

Last edited by a moderator:
im an idiot and deleted this, thought it was spam... fkin don't put a message like that... put something like save on ps4 accessories or something, yeesh

I didn't get one either, but if someone was willing to part with theirs I'd be grateful.

Coupon says discount taken off regular price, so doubtful it will stack with black friday price, but worth trying. My daughter wants just dance and we need the camera to play it.

Thanks. OP forgot to include what exactly the discount was.

If the anniversary headset is $60 on BF it might make it a better deal!
OP (hi, that'd be me) did point out that the use of the coupon would drop the price from $29.99 to $14.99. So, y'know, context.

Reading: it's fun-damental!

Coupon says discount taken off regular price, so doubtful it will stack with black friday price, but worth trying. My daughter wants just dance and we need the camera to play it.
Well, I know that the first time I got it, it went on sale for $44.99, and the coupon brought it down to $30. The next time I got it, it went on sale for $44.99 and folks were reporting getting it for $30.

So it has worked in the past. Which is why I bring it up in advance of Black Friday. There's a sale on it coming up and there's a coupon just got emailed out. I tend to think it ain't coincidence.

Go on....

it really was just a matter of time, one of those things we should have all seen coming. The PS4’s ability to livestream content simply by pressing a button (and having both a PS4 camera and Twitch or Ustream account) was bound to be abused. Often and early. It’s just human nature. So when reports of people using the Playroom app to show nudity, bad behavior, and, in one instance, a guy in a horse head mask motorboating a woman, we really shouldn’t have been surprised. Nor should we be surprised that Twitch has confirmed that broadcasts like those described above run counter to its Terms of Service and are henceforth verboten.
http://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/weird-ps4-playroom-broadcasts-twitch/

I have a code pm me an offer.
84a.jpg

What headset/coupon? If it's the Gold Headset I will take anyone's extra coupon if they don't want. I have really been considering getting one.

If anyone has an extra coupon I'd love one... undeadcow2 at yahoo.com; don't want to spam people's PM as seemingly those who posted available codes are getting hammered.  Thanks in advance for any consideration. 

You don't actually need it, you can play the game with the app on the smartphone as a controller as well. But of course, the experience is much better with the camera as a peripheral. The camera lets you record some gameplay in the living room and it's a blast whenever I play with my family, so I definitely recommend it. It's also great exercise.

I've never ever gotten one of these coupons. I'll trade a 20% off anything in your cart on PSN for a coupon!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back