* * * * - 3 votes

Shadow of Mordor GOTY Edition for PC $10.65

Shadow of Mordor Steam Key Digital Download Discount

#1 DoomPiper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

DoomPiper

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:03 PM

Edit: PC Version.  Sorry, I don't post that often.

http://www.cdkeys.co...ition-pc-cd-key

Didn't see it anywhere else, and the current best price is from Game Stop that costs $4 more and is not the GOTY edition.

#2 DietKFC   I pay $60 for Kingdom Hearts Demos CAGiversary!   958 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:06 PM

in b4 defensive prudes bash cdkeys for giving us great deals on brilliant games that we all should play because they're really good and awesome.

forgot the hashtag. #in4one

#3 Larry Davis   It's All Smooth Sailing From Here On Out CAGiversary!   2778 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Larry Davis

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:11 PM

in b4 defensive prudes bash cdkeys for giving us great deals on brilliant games that we all should play because they're really good and awesome.

i think youre the one being defensive man

#4 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10139 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:18 PM

Great deal!

Please put the platform (PC) in the title. ;)

#5 pun123   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3126 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

I think this is for PC, but thanks love this game.

#6 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10139 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

OMG, where do they get some of their prices?!?

#7 DietKFC   I pay $60 for Kingdom Hearts Demos CAGiversary!   958 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:20 PM

i think youre the one being defensive man

I like to defend the mom and pop shops, even on the ghetto internet. 

#8 emperordahc  

emperordahc

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:31 PM

Great deal!

OP, please put the platform (PC) in the thread title.

#9 GreyFox787   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   814 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

GreyFox787

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:34 PM

Shadow of Mordor was a mediocore game...it tried to bring Rocksteady's Batman into the LOTR universe and half-assed it with lackluster combat, tedious/meaningless collectibles, unengaging side content, poor boss fights and an abrupt ending (that left room for a sequel, of course).

They did manage to nail the (mostly) crummy DLC of the Batman games, though...

I enjoyed playing Shadow of Mordor, for the most part...the Orc nemesis (or whatever it was called) system was interesting, even though it got old quickly. The story was pretty good, but the terrible boss fights at the end killed all of the momentum and left me unfulfilled as a player. That and the constant thought of "Batman did this aspect so much better way back in Arkham Asylum," kept me underwhelmed. It's a solid 6 or 7 out of 10, and definitely worthwhile (especially at this price)...but the fact that it even won any GOTY awards at all is baffling. Only an inexperienced gamer or one with LOTR fanboy blinders on could look past all of its shortcomings.

I do have hopes that the sequel (which I fully expect to be revealed at E3 2016, if not sooner), will improve upon SoM's foundation - a foundation that was already borrowed and not even utilized to its fullest potential.

#10 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   2511 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 18 November 2015 - 05:52 PM

Only an inexperienced gamer or one with LOTR fanboy blinders on could look past all of its shortcomings.

Either like a game or not, don't resort to bashing people for what game they like or dislike.

I liked the game, don't care for LOTR. Guess i'm an inexperienced gamer then... (my library says otherwise though)

I have it on PS4, PC GOTY for that price is tempting..  :-k

#11 GreyFox787   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   814 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

GreyFox787

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:09 PM

Either like a game or not, don't resort to bashing people for what game they like or dislike.

I liked the game, don't care for LOTR. Guess i'm an inexperienced gamer then... (my library says otherwise though)

I have it on PS4, PC GOTY for that price is tempting.. :-k

I liked the game too, I was merely pointing out that it is quite obviously flawed, and by no means "brilliant," as the person I was addressing claimed.

#12 iamsmart   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1169 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:19 PM

This thread is fun

#13 krishna_malladi   You seem familiar, did I annoy you before? CAGiversary!   3972 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

krishna_malladi

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

I liked the game too, I was merely pointing out that it is quite obviously flawed, and by no means "brilliant," as the person I was addressing claimed.

He thought it was brilliant, you thought it was flawed. Opinions are like arseholes, everybody has one (and hopefully only one); and this is my opinion/arsehole.

#14 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1665 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 18 November 2015 - 06:35 PM

If i remember correctly they sell keys meant for eastern European countries. These games are sold by publishers for considerably less to 3rd world emerging markets

#15 bgame2   Pure Cag Smoothness CAGiversary!   3555 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:24 PM

Played it on :xb1: and loved it.  First game I've finished (not the GOTY edition) in a long, long time.

#16 MrRidickulous   Deal skeptic! CAGiversary!   1513 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

MrRidickulous

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:30 PM

A PC deal....yawn

#17 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   10139 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:45 PM

If i remember correctly they sell keys meant for eastern European countries. These games are sold by publishers for considerably less to 3rd world emerging markets

Some of the prices are OK, but several of them are well above retail.

A PC deal....yawn

Well that's, like, your asshole opinion man. :)

#18 were8kosh  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:49 PM

Do not quote me on this but i thought most these keys were from your average joe selling extra keys.
I thought i heard of most people buying with no problems but i also hear people getting steam account banned or part banned where they can still play there games but cant add or buy anymore to account.
like i said only hear say but it stop me from buying from them.

#19 plus1zero   The wall just got 10 feet higher CAGiversary!   6681 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 November 2015 - 07:54 PM

A PC deal....yawn

Yeah this is nothing new for PC gamers. we're used to deals this cheap.

#20 DoomPiper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

DoomPiper

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:16 PM

Great deal!

Done.  Sorry about that.  O:)

#21 DoomPiper   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   23 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

DoomPiper

Posted 18 November 2015 - 10:17 PM

Do not quote me on this but i thought most these keys were from your average joe selling extra keys.
I thought i heard of most people buying with no problems but i also hear people getting steam account banned or part banned where they can still play there games but cant add or buy anymore to account.
like i said only hear say but it stop me from buying from them.

Just as a side note, both my coworker and I ordered this and added it to our libraries without issue.