Target registry update + wish list

KITTYCATALERT

CAGiversary!
The 15% coupon from the registry doesn't work on electronics /consoles online anymore 

I've seen lots of people thinking it does but not anymore 

chrck it  out 

The 10% kids wish list Wirks on electronics however 

so next weeks 10% off  electronics can stack with the wish list 10% 

23.05% off, the discounts don't just get added together
Wok that's simetjing new I learned . I'm hoping to see others come in here and confirm what I posted

Ive seen people okanning to stack this coupon with others to get a console

o left an X1 a TV and a pillow in my tegistry and the only thing that got the 15% off was the pillow

I believe last week the kid's wish list doesn;t work on ps4 and would the 10% off electronic work on game system?

Last edited by a moderator:
0c7086a4cba806f53bf2a247f48cf0c5.jpg

I wonder how many people I've annoyed on here today

The 15% coupon from the registry doesn't work on electronics /consoles online anymore

chrck it out

so next weeks 10% off electronics can stack with the wish list 10%
This is incorrect. The small print on the kids wish list clearly states that it will not be applied to PS4/Xbox One/Wii U.

This is incorrect. The small print on the kids wish list clearly states that it will not be applied to PS4/Xbox One/Wii U.
I Said the codes would stack withELECTRONICS I never mentioned consoles

so my statement still stands

the wish list knocked off $100 of a TV purchase

chrck it out

so next weeks 10% off electronics can stack with the wish list 10%
When does the Wish List code get sent to it, or become available, cause I have yet to get anything, and I see no "offers" area like for the registry. Btw, I tried using the code today on a PS4, and it worked, or at least it SHOWED that it was working, but I haven't made the purchase yet (waiting to see if the wishlist thing stacks)

Instructions unclear Im now getting married to get a cheap video game

Now to find out who im marrying....

Does the 10% off coupon work on the Star Wars bundle? I'm wondering if it could amount to 15% with the redcard. Could possibly save $60 off the vader playstation.

Does the 10% off coupon work on the Star Wars bundle? I'm wondering if it could amount to 15% with the redcard. Could possibly save $60 off the vader playstation.
I dont think the wishlist coupon works on consoles cause it doesnt work on Xbox One.

Guys just chat with a rep and he is going to applied both your 15% registry and the 10% wish list. I did and I got my New Nintendo 3DS for $145.97. I mean for that price I also got an AC adapter, and 16gb micro sd... Yep you gotta love Target and their promo codes!! 

Guys just chat with a rep and he is going to applied both your 15% registry and the 10% wish list. I did and I got my New Nintendo 3DS for $145.97. I mean for that price I also got an AC adapter, and 16gb micro sd... Yep you gotta love Target and their promo codes!!

Going to try this

I'm looking for a registry coupon to buy an xbox one GOW or Fallout bundle in store at Target if anyone has a spare they'd be willing to share.

I dont think the wishlist coupon works on consoles cause it doesnt work on Xbox One.
I bought an Xbox one at target yesterday using the baby registry and red card. The in store coupon does not say it will not work with electronics so tge customer service rep just over rode the system and gave me the 15% off. Also you can get the 90$ assassin's creed syndicate limited edition gold as your free game!

I bought an Xbox one at target yesterday using the baby registry and red card. The in store coupon does not say it will not work with electronics so tge customer service rep just over rode the system and gave me the 15% off. Also you can get the 90$ assassin's creed syndicate limited edition gold as your free game!
Does the baby registry give a coupon right away?

A big thanks to Mishtar without which I couldn't have gotten a deal on my bundle today. Fallout 4 1Tb, halo 5 CE, Star Wars battlefront deluxe and $100 trade in gift card for $343.83 after 15% registry, 5% red card and price match to the cart printout from earlier in the week. $243.83 for the games and the larger hard drive is a steal in my book. I should have gotten the coke six pack but the net $5 wasn't worth jeopardizing the online cart match.

A big thanks to Mishtar without which I couldn't have gotten a deal on my bundle today. Fallout 4 1Tb, halo 5 CE, Star Wars battlefront deluxe and $100 trade in gift card for $343.83 after 15% registry, 5% red card and price match to the cart printout from earlier in the week. $243.83 for the games and the larger hard drive is a steal in my book. I should have gotten the coke six pack but the net $5 wasn't worth jeopardizing the online cart match.
Glad it worked for you:)

bread's done
Back