What the hell to do with Xbox 360

Tora Chan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm upgrading to an Xbox One, but I am having trouble getting rid of my Xbox 360 for reasonable money. Gamestop is currently giving $100 when you trade in a 360 towards an Xbox one, but I could only choose from a standard bundle instead of a great bundle deal for BF...

Should I just settle for an extra $100 and get a normal bundle now, or continue to try and sell my 360 on Craigslist?

BTW its a 250 GB Xbox 360 Elite and I've been posting it for $100 (with a camouflage controller)

Trade in the 360 for $100 to GS and buy the regular bundle. Go to another GS and return it and you should get whatever you spent back along with the $100 trade in credit for next time.

Trade in the 360 for $100 to GS and buy the regular bundle. Go to another GS and return it and you should get whatever you spent back along with the $100 trade in credit for next time.
This is what I plan on doing tomorrow but with a ps4. Then taking that credit and buying one of the BF bundles when they go on sale.

I have a friend looking for a 360 for his kid to play Minecraft on. 

Shoot me a PM with details on the system/pics and let me know if you would ship to Florida. 

throw it on craigslist. i keep seeing people in the Raleigh, NC area where I am bundling systems with a couple of games and getting around 150 or so

Excellent choice :) #welcometoplaystation
So I brought it into my gamestop and the guy gave me an extra $20 because I had a 320gb hard drive. So I got $120 for the xbox, which I paid $90 for a few Black Fridays ago. He said I could come back on BF and get the price adjusted instead of wasting my time with the returns. Pretty good experience overall. He didnt try and upsell me or anything. So I ended up walking out with a $250 ps4, and itll get price adjusted down to $200 on BF hopefully.

Take the deal now and you could try to get the price adjusted down on black friday. Your not going to do any better than $100 selling an old school Elite.

Don't forget you also get your choice of a free game with any xbox one console purchase through 11/21 I think. So even if you can't get it adjusted down that kind of softens the blow...

bread's done
Back