What to do with my Xbox 360

Tora Chan

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm upgrading to an Xbox One, but I am having trouble getting rid of my Xbox 360 for reasonable money. Gamestop is currently giving $100 when you trade in a 360 towards an Xbox one, but I could only choose from a standard bundle instead of a great bundle deal for BF...

Should I just settle for an extra $100 and get a normal bundle now, or continue to try and sell my 360 on Craigslist?

BTW its a 250 GB Xbox 360 Elite and I've been posting it for $100 (with a camouflage controller)

Are you aware of the Target promotion? You can get a $100 gift card right now for just the console and power brick toward the purchase of any Xbox One and get a free game thrown in on top. Then sell the hard drive and controller for like $40 down the road. I'm finding it pretty hard to resist this deal myself. Check the Target weekly ad thread in the deals section for more info. Good luck

Are you aware of the Target promotion? You can get a $100 gift card right now for just the console and power brick toward the purchase of any Xbox One and get a free game thrown in on top. Then sell the hard drive and controller for like $40 down the road. I'm finding it pretty hard to resist this deal myself. Check the Target weekly ad thread in the deals section for more info. Good luck
I'm aware of that deal and would have already went through with it, but I called my local Target and they said that you can't use the $100 gift card towards the new Xbox One. You would have to buy one normally, and THEN you get the gift card.

bread's done
Back