To fellow terrorists and other America hating group....

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I for one do not support nor do I give a shit about many of our representatives in America ( namely republicans and the rest of the conservative community )

Yes everything conservatives and republicans do prove the message you are right about America, and yes the more Trump, Carson, and the rest of them talk the more they become propaganda pieces for building new hate toward America

But in truth you are far more likely to be murdered by a All American apple pie gun nut than a terrorist in America.

If you really want to destroy America, become part of the republican party and vote alongside with the NRA, you will cause far more destruction to America than a bomb or AK47 ever will

I swear that Republicans and conservatives main goal is to make America as ugly and evil as it can be ....

Well, this is thee most pathetic thread I've seen in, well, Ever. A self loathing, people and God hating person with a mic - spew spew spew spew .... your little click joins in and the circle jerking begins. The very bottom of the barrel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adam Lanza, Dylann Roof, and Timothy McVeigh aren't terrorists, because they're not brown.

And what the Klan did was just concerned citizens acting out.

Well, this is thee most pathetic thread I've seen in, well, Ever. A self loathing, people and God hating person with a mic - spew spew spew spew .... your little click joins in and the circle jerking begins. The very bottom of the barrel.
Feel free to start your own thread then. Oh thats right "your side" is never negative.

Or is it that you're disappointed that you couldn't get anyone to jerk off with you in your Ben Carson threads so you feel left out that you didn't get your own circle jerk.

Adam Lanza, Dylann Roof, and Timothy McVeigh aren't terrorists, because they're not brown.

And what the Klan did was just concerned citizens acting out.
You forgot Anders Breivik who actually did his killing in the name of Christianity. Of course that's different though because he's an outlier, an extremist.

Am I the only one weirded out that Finger_Shocker titled this thread "To fellow terrorists..."? I know his command of the English language isn't fantastic...but that doesn't seem like a message that he wants to send.

Dude, Ben Carson will solve everything with his gifted hands. Perhaps jerking you off, maybe? :)

bread's done
Back