Madden NFL 16 Full Game Trial 11/20 - 11/23 Xbox One:10 Hours/PS4 Unlimited

dreamer131313

CAGiversary!
Feedback
34 (100%)
Play The Full Version of Madden NFL 16 for FREE

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/news/2015/free-trial

What’s up gamers? Tis’ the season, Madden Season! To celebrate, you can play the FULL VERSION of Madden NFL 16 for FREE, starting now and running through the weekend. What's even better, all your progress will carry over if you decided to purchase a full game. This free trial is for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 only. Download Now!

Xbox One: https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/Games/Madden-NFL-16/49b74f21-cdf5-41e6-866f-cd7e54cb4619

PS4: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/madden-nfl-16/cid=UP0006-CUSA01691_00-MADDENNFL16GN4NA

Start and End Times for FREE Trial

BEGIN: 11/20 Friday – 12 AM ET

END: 11/23 Monday – 12 AM ET

Time Limits

Xbox One: 10 hours

PlayStation 4: Unlimited

LIMITED TIME FREE TRIAL. TRIAL TIME IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. INTERNET CONNECTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT AND ORIGIN END USER LICENSE AGREEMENTS (EULAS) REQUIRED TO PLAY. VALID WHEREVER TRIAL IS AVAILABLE.

Let me be the first to ask this dumb ass question.

I was thinking of purchasing the PS4 disc version of this game on black friday since it's gonna be cheap. Now, if I download the version from this promotion and play it and then buy the physical version next week, will the PS4 install the game again a second time from the disc or will it use the pre-installed version from today as long as the disc is in the drive.

I just don't want to waste twice the amount of space on the PS4. I know I can uninstall the promotion version after the 23rd, but like some CAGs, I am lazy.

Thanks in advance.

I was thinking of purchasing the PS4 disc version of this game on black friday since it's gonna be cheap. Now, if I download the version from this promotion and play it and then buy the physical version next week, will the PS4 install the game again a second time from the disc or will it use the pre-installed version from today as long as the disc is in the drive.

I just don't want to waste twice the amount of space on the PS4. I know I can uninstall the promotion version after the 23rd, but like some CAGs, I am lazy.

Thanks in advance.
As for as the Xbox One goes, once it installs like this, you can put in the disc and play. That's how it is with EA Access. Maybe PS4 is the same.

I came here hoping for a solution or work around, but it seems my fellow CAG have the same issue on PS4 ): hopefully they fix it soon. I want to give this game a go

So if I already did a few hours on the X1 trial...does this give me 10 more?

I enjoy Madden, but after getting EA Access I dont' see any reason to buy it yearly anymore when It's going to go free in 4ish months (7-8 months total after It's out).

Last edited by a moderator:
The "demo" IS the trial. I'm in it already, and it's downloading the rest of the game while I'm playing with the basics, just like every EA game I've played on the PS4.

Thanks in advance.
Sadly disc installs and digital installs are different on PS4 so you won't be able to use the download install with your disc. Sucks i know.

I would almost try to download the NBA 2k16 one for Xbox, and hope it still worked after the trial period ended, by playing offline or something. I believe someone in the free Xbox marketplace content thread said another game that was done like this still worked for them

bread's done
Back