* * * * * 2 votes

Wepowershop $50 off 150

#31 Hai Buchou  

Hai Buchou

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:37 PM

I ordered yesterday at around 8:30PM and got a confirmation email at around 6:00PM today, so almost a whole days wait. When did you order?

I was in the first wave of orders on Friday afternoon with the get50 coupon.  Ordered New Super Mario Bros for Wii U and Super Luigi for a total of $0.00.

#32 panasonic   Joanna Dark CAGiversary!   4816 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 24 November 2015 - 05:43 PM

yeah with thanksgivings i doubt we get anything shipped until next week probably a ton of orders and the company only has 11-50 people

#33 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 12:51 PM

50off150 is dead... was literally just about to use it last night after reading enough legit info about them. Oh well, maybe they'll have something for Black Friday.

Their referral system is still  Fuck ed, if they're indeed legit. You can make new accounts using your referral code when signing up, and get seemingly endless "Powerbucks" towards purchases. A ridiculously stupid oversight on their part.

#34 kittycreme  

kittycreme

Posted 25 November 2015 - 01:08 PM

I guess I need to start stalking Reddit for deals. Hope the orders come through for you guys!

#35 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:07 PM

Looks like they took down 50off150 because their Black Friday deal went live, use code TAKE30 for 30% off your entire cart.

#36 strickon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

strickon

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:13 PM

I was trying to purchase the battlefront ps4 yesterday and it turns out their merchant account was cancelled with amex.  They said it was fixed today and I was upset to see the 50off150, but then I saw the 30% off.

total was 215.49 with the $5 sign up bonus.    Im tempted to get a tv too.  Who know if it ever will ship, but I am protected with amex if they do anything shady.

#37 alexgo  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:18 PM

You actually get more off with 30% if buy a PS4 or 3DS for example. A PS4 for $220.50?! Is it possible for this not to be a scam?

#38 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 04:20 PM

The site seems to check out, I read something about it being run by a former Priceline CEO, who wants to make it like a Priceline/Amazon combo.

The question is definitely if anything actually ends up shipping though...

I got in on an Ipad Air 2 that was showing up at $179, which is now pulled from the site. Let's see if they actually honor it...

#39 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:02 PM

Someone has evidence of actually receiving something! https://www.reddit.c...games_0/cxcprl6

#40 alexgo  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:14 PM

Someone has evidence of actually receiving something! https://www.reddit.c...games_0/cxcprl6

Wow... This guy must be loaded to be able to sell stuff so cheap.

#41 cannon  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:30 PM

Okay but why is he blue DS4 controller only $5 right now? http://www.wepowersh...controller.html

With the 30% off code the Wii U is $180 and a New 3Ds XL is $122

I don't believe this

#42 Vaetrian   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   14 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:31 PM

I also decided to be a guinea pig and went for the "Nintendo Wii U Super Mario 3D World Deluxe Set" for $188 after the extra 30%. Will continue to update.

#43 alexgo  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:39 PM

Okay but why is he blue DS4 controller only $5 right now? http://www.wepowersh...controller.html

With the 30% off code the Wii U is $180 and a 3Ds is $122

I don't believe this

I know even after the one picture this just seems too good to be true. There is no way he is making profit off of any of this. He could be going the extra mile with the scam to send out just a few items for people to gain confidence then stop when the orders start pouring in.

#44 kittycreme  

kittycreme

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:41 PM

I also decidfed to be a guinea pig and went for the "Nintendo Wii U Super Mario 3D World Deluxe Set" for $188 after the extra 30%. Will continue to update.

Oh gosh. Now you're talking my language. It's going to be really hard to ignore this.

#45 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   422 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 25 November 2015 - 05:49 PM

You actually get more off with 30% if buy a PS4 or 3DS for example. A PS4 for $220.50?! Is it possible for this not to be a scam?

I think it's likelier that the orders get canceled and refunded. If however, it turns out to be a scam, that's why you only take the chance with a credit card. Dont under any circumstances use a card that won't protect you as a consumer if you're going to give a site like this a chance.

#46 ritchardf  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:10 PM

i went for the vader ps4, $220, used one of my first ever credit cards that only has a limit of $400. already got an order confirmation email with order #, will update when i get my ps4 or file my dispute!

edit: already showing a pending charge of $220.49

#47 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   422 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:21 PM

I just got a shipment email today and as I tracked it, I noticed the email showed up after they delivered it to my house.

Just went home to check. It came. I have no idea how they're making this work even temporarily, but I have my PS4. It didn't end up being the Vader PS4 like the picture showed. It's the standard Battlefront with a voucher(yuck), but that's nothing to complain about at this price.

I can post pictures if someone helps me out with how.

#48 alexgo  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:24 PM

I just got a shipment email today and as I tracked it, I noticed the email showed up after they delivered it to my house.

Just went home to check. It came. I have no idea how they're making this work even temporarily, but I have my PS4. It didn't end up being the Vader PS4 like the picture showed. It's the standard Battlefront with a voucher(yuck), but that's nothing to complain about at this price.

Sweet. What do you need help with? Like where to upload the picture?

#49 ritchardf  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

yeah, the description says digital voucher and the vader ps4 has physical. at least i know not to get my hopes up about getting the limited edition now.

#50 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   422 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:30 PM

I don't know how to post pictures. They're coming from my phone. It's just want to help everyone gain a bit of trust in the site.

Before this gets out of hand though, just remember all precautions should still apply. I got my PS4, and this definitely has gained them some credibility, but still be cautious. For all I know, my purchase was subsidized by selling my credit card info to thieves. If you don't feel financially prepared to take the risk, then don't.

#51 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   422 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:35 PM

yeah, the description says digital voucher and the vader ps4 has physical. at least i know not to get my hopes up about getting the limited edition now.

It's hard to complain at these prices. I can put up with having a permanent copy, or I suppose I could try to sell it. Although I do really want this game.

#52 alexgo  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:37 PM

Click the more reply options, then underneath the text box is a picture uploader.

#53 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:40 PM

Check these YouTube ads:

https://www.youtube....h?v=YFkhojKl6LU

https://www.youtube....h?v=Y8ZKol1aQqo

This looks like a legit business that was just launched prematurely. They probably wanted to get it out before Black Friday, but the site clearly has holes in it like the WePowerBucks rewards and pricing glitches.

#54 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   422 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:40 PM

Here's the pictures. It came from JoinEm LLC in Texas.

#55 Onyxmeth   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   422 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Onyxmeth

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:48 PM

image.jpg
image.jpg

#56 darpogamer   RPG Gamer4Life CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 06:49 PM

With the 30% off code the Wii U is $180 and a New 3Ds XL is $122

I don't believe this

PS4 controller glitch was fixed.

#57 cannon  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:06 PM

I actually looked up Joinem before the pics above because I saw the copyright at the bottom of the site and Joinem seems to be legit if it really is their website

#58 alexgo  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:50 PM

I actually looked up Joinem before the pics above because I saw the copyright at the bottom of the site and Joinem seems to be legit if it really is their website

Not sure that any of that stuff is actual articles or just advertising. I suppose even if it is advertising, they probably wouldn't mess with all that if it was a scam...

#59 alexgo  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:54 PM

They also fixed the PS4 listing showing it as the standard battlefront bundle. Would they really be going to this much trouble if it were a scam?

#60 Rick4Life  

Posted 25 November 2015 - 07:57 PM

They also fixed the PS4 listing showing it as the standard battlefront bundle. Would they really be going to this much trouble if it were a scam?

Yes