Jet.com New Customer Offers

GBKeroberos

CAGiversary!
Feedback
84 (100%)
EDIT: "NEWTOJET" is dead. "SAVE15NOW" gives you $15 off a $50 order. Credit to Hai Buchou for the find.

White DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-Dualshock-4-Controller-Glacier-White-PS4/2f00b50e2ae6458089c5aecca1fe6b8b

Red DS4 $29.99 after coupon, must add $5 of filler ($35 total).

https://jet.com/product/Sony-DualShock-4-Wireless-Controller-Magma-Red/1db7968f997343f6a65f4bdc05b69d17

EDIT 2: Possible 20% off first-time purchase codes, courtesy of asspickle, RPGamer246 and Master Shake: SAVE20, APPLE20, SAVE20, ANDROID20 (maximum discount of $50?).

Just as an FYI, try not to abuse the first-time customer thing. People have had their accounts disabled or their billing address blacklisted.

Bloodborne has extra savings when you add to cart, becoming $24.99, and "SAVE15NOW" brings it down to $9.99. Credit to Jay.

Umpteenth Edit: Other code seems to be dead, but it looks like "NEWTOJET" still works. $20 off $50 for first-time customers.

Use code "NEWTOJET" to get $20 off $50 for first-time customers. 

Edit: $25 off $50 with code JETCOMSAVE2. Credit to dreamer131313 for the find.

Glacier White DualShock 4 is listed at $52.15, so $32.15 after coupon. 

Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

A bit better than BB/Walmart's Black Friday price of $39.99 plus tax. Free shipping for orders above $35 (calculated before promo code). No tax for California, not sure about other states.

Next best deal I know of is $39.99 plus tax at BB/Walmart on Black Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh yeah! Last time they had this offer, I bought Daganronpa 2 (spelling?) for $10 after coupon. Arrived brand new. No complaints. They're pretty much a store front.
Yeah, exactly this. As far as I know they don't sell anything themselves, they're basically a middleman.

One game I've ordered came from Toys"R"Us, for instance.

They have people manually update your order status. After 3 days of silence I had to call in to get a tracking # that they just never got around to adding.

It's saying use code 20now to get 20% off

I am in need of a ps4 what do you guys suggest?

Uncharted bundle after promo is 309

I want the ps4 cod bundle 1tb but it isn't on any sort of sale anywhere
How fast do they ship?

They have people manually update your order status. After 3 days of silence I had to call in to get a tracking # that they just never got around to adding.
It seems like Jet customer service generally kind of sucks.

I got one of the $15 for $30 vouchers they had a few weeks ago for a family member and the code doesn't work.

First they kept shifting the blame to Gilt City, then they refused to do anything about it, and now they're offering to give me a new voucher... for $15 instead of $30. Which was the cost of the voucher.

Come on guys.

[quote name="kanekiken" post="13047912" timestamp="1448265457"]Is this site reliable? Never heard of it.[/quote]

Yep. I've seen them running commercials on television even.

May grab the Xbox One Stereo Headset for $33.77 then turn around and trade in the included headset adapter to GameStop for $15 credit since I have a controller with the 3.5mm jack.

Thanks so much OP!

Needed a PS4 controller and I love the white one!

Also, got an extra 1.5% off for using Visa!

Good looking out! I was able to grab a toy for my son that I was going to buy on Black Friday. I got it here for less than TRU's price without tax and free shipping. 

Lol the climate sure has changed on Jet.com around here. The last time I saw a post involving a Jet deal, it turned into a witch hunt on the OP.

Thanks, OP, I grabbed one as well.  My year-old DS4 is getting a little loose so I can retire it as a spare. 

May grab the Xbox One Stereo Headset for $33.77 then turn around and trade in the included headset
adapter to GameStop for $15 credit since I have a controller with the 3.5mm jack.
Just a heads up, I tried doing this yesterday and the included adaptor doesn't include all of the cables that you get if you bought the standalone adaptor. The Gamestop employee was looking for a 2.5 to 3.5mm cable and a mini USB along with the controller piece

Just took advantage of the deal, and despite the price getting knocked down below $35 it still gave me free shipping. All said and done my total for everything was $32.11. Thanks for the heads up!!!

ordered the white ds4.  for some reason order confirmation email still hasn't arrived (nearly 30 mins). registration email came quickly.

I might make another account to get the Wii U pro controller.  Just need to find something really cheap to bump the total over $50.

Anyone get a confirmation email for the white ps4 controller? Ordered this morning around 8am PST and still nothing :/

White PS4 controller and 32gb vita card now OOS. Any other decent deals, or has the ship already sailed? I'm considering throwing MM3ds and a 16gb card in there and taking what I can get, been wanting the former and 16gb's better than nothing.

Great deal.  Was able to pick up Uncharted Collection and Persona Q for total $51.  Now, lets see if it ships...

lol i used all of my cards to make different accounts last time they had a similar deal. i think it was $30 off last time.

bread's done
Back