2015 CANADA BLACK FRIDAY AND CYBER MONDAY DEALS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
Please note that PS4 is expected to be $369.99 CDN ($299.99 USD) everywhere from Friday to Monday as per Vice President, PlayStation Brand Marketing, SCEA.

All sales should start on Friday, November 27th.

Active deals:

Amazon

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for doing this.

Above all else, if I get a PS4 I want the latest revision. How can I make sure of this?

Thanks for doing this.

Above all else, if I get a PS4 I want the latest revision. How can I make sure of this?
Get the Uncharted bundle, it's one of the latest sku's and should have the newest units. I think the only newer bundles are the limited ones like CoD3 and Star Wars.

Agree but this deal is not in Quebec so far :(

Unless somehow Maxi & Cie carry the deal but no store in my area...
If Dell puts the PS4 console on their site, then you can use ebates to get 13% back which pretty much is at par with the RCSS deal. It's actually better for you if you are in QC, since tax is <13% for you.

If Dell puts the PS4 console on their site, then you can use ebates to get 13% back which pretty much is at par with the RCSS deal. It's actually better for you if you are in QC, since tax is <13% for you.
I've never used ebates and I'm not too sure what to make of those "cashback" sites.

I've never used ebates and I'm not too sure what to make of those "cashback" sites.
They send you a big fat cheque every few months (literally, it has big fat cheque printed on it).

Almost any Canadian online store works with eBates.

Sites I frequently use eBates on include: Amazon.ca, eBay, Chapters, and Groupon.

The way it works is you click on their referral affiliate link, and they share part of the profit with you in return.

You have to watch out though, since doing various things such as idling or leaving to another website can kill your browsing session and you won't get credited.

If you have adblockers, private mode on web browsers, or block cookies that might also interfere.

Do you guys know if the $25 President's Choice Gift Card at the Superstore can be used toward electronics as well?
I want to get an Xbox One Bundle, and use the gift card on Xbox Live Gold

I don't see why you wouldn't be able to. The gift card should be good for anything in the store, with the exception of perscriptions, tobacco, and alcohol. 

I know a bunch of you are in the Vancouver area... just wanted to let you know that Gamedeals is doing NO TAX on everything for Black Friday, as well as Saturday for "Shop The Neighbourhood".  We're saving the big guns for our Holiday Advent Calendar that will launch in just under a week.

Fyi - probably not a surprise, but Canadian Tire and Lowe's have no videogame deals in their respective Black Friday flyers.

Looking forward to the Toys R Us flyer.

Amazon.ca
Friday, November 27 Only
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (Xbox One) - $44.99 (regularly $79.99)
NBA 2K16 (PS4) - $26.99 (regularly $79.99)
PS4 Gold Wireless Headset - $49.99 (regularly $119.99)

Deals Starting Friday, November 27
Black Wireless X Rocker Pro Video Gaming Chair - $169.99 (regularly $335.99)

Staples
Buy 1 Get 2 Free Video Game Clearance (regularly $4.97 and up)
Whalen LU-BTGR-M Striped Mesh Gaming Rocker $149.98

Newegg.ca
Xbox One with Kinect - $459.99 (regularly $599.99) with Free Shipping
Logitech G105 Illuminated USB Gaming Keyboard - $39.99 (regularly $69.99)
Logitech Wireless Optical Gaming Mouse - $57.99 (regularly $99.99)

EB Games has a sneak peak of the flyer for Black Friday up. sorry i can't link it right now. but just a heads up on it tho. if only i was in the states $19.99 for until Dawn .... * sigh *  i think my wallet will be safe for BF deals .. i expect the same or no better for Boxing Day sales.

EB Games has a sneak peak of the flyer for Black Friday up. sorry i can't link it right now. but just a heads up on it tho. if only i was in the states $19.99 for until Dawn .... * sigh * i think my wallet will be safe for BF deals .. i expect the same or no better for Boxing Day sales.
No one posted deals for 3DS games this year, which is disappointing. It's all Ps4/Wii U and Xbox One.

Bestbuy has BTFO every upcoming deal, just with the video game clearances they've been rolling through for the past 2 weeks.

EB Games has a sneak peak of the flyer for Black Friday up. sorry i can't link it right now. but just a heads up on it tho. if only i was in the states $19.99 for until Dawn .... * sigh * i think my wallet will be safe for BF deals .. i expect the same or no better for Boxing Day sales.
https://www.ebgames.ca/Black%20Friday

I'm interested in grabbing Transformers Devastation. I knew it'd drop for Black Friday, and I'm giving it as a Christmas present.

Keep up the good work guys, I will try my best to update OP but need help

Bestbuy's sale is live.

I don't know why I expected any differently, but I'm not buying a single thing. I was hoping they'd at least match the $55 external Seagate drives Amazon had up a few days ago. They teased that they'd be on sale, but all of them are the same prices they were yesterday. Any games that came out in the last year that they're blowing out

Bestbuy's sale is live.

I don't know why I expected any differently, but I'm not buying a single thing. I was hoping they'd at least match the $55 external Seagate drives Amazon had up a few days ago. They teased that they'd be on sale, but all of them are the same prices they were yesterday. Any games that came out in the last year that they're blowing out <$10? Nah, not one of those has restocked. They blew out half of their videogame selection before Black Friday, for no apparent reason...
Some things are not fully updated yet. I am eyeing up Bloodborne for $20, but it's still listed at $40. I'll just keep checking today and tomorrow for it.

I heard it's a 5 hour game. $35 is still too much imo.
Yeah I know. But <$40 is the cheapest I expect it before Christmas. And I'm not gonna wait till next Christmas to gift it.

Some things are not fully updated yet. I am eyeing up Bloodborne for $20, but it's still listed at $40. I'll just keep checking today and tomorrow for it.
I'm eyeing that too, expecting the same drop. In case anybody doesn't plainly know, the "$30 off, on sale for $40" isn't a sale in the slightest. $40 is the current MSRP, it dropped 2-3 months ago.

Is Arkam Knight any good? It's on sale for $30.
The DLC sucked; but the game itself was pretty good. The side quests and item collection gets absurdly and annoyingly repetitive, but the main story itself is great, especially if you've played through the first two Arkham games. $30 is a good price; they'll probably release a GOTY edition sometime next spring that'll include all of the DLC, so if you wait you might be able to find a better deal.

Indeed. I could be wrong but I also think windows 10 is mandatory. FYI.
Fairly certain that's wrong. My brother is running Windows 7 and he uses one. Donno how exactly though.

They use they're own special receiver for PC.
Fairly certain that if you don't care about wireless, you can just use a normal USB cable to connect it to your PC. Although if you don't care about wireless, just get a wired 360 controller...

The DLC sucked; but the game itself was pretty good. The side quests and item collection gets absurdly and annoyingly repetitive, but the main story itself is great, especially if you've played through the first two Arkham games. $30 is a good price; they'll probably release a GOTY edition sometime next spring that'll include all of the DLC, so if you wait you might be able to find a better deal.
Aside from the main story in the other games, I enjoyed the side missions and quests. If they're not that great in Arkham Knight, then I'll wait for the game to be even less or a GoTY edition.

I would just buy it from BB already. Witcher III is cheaper on PSN, compared to retailers.
Haha, BB has been down for about 3 hours. This is one of the reasons I would rather not use them. Though I must admit, it is kind of humorous to see the same thing happen to their site every year.

Haha, BB has been down for about 3 hours. This is one of the reasons I would rather not use them. Though I must admit, it is kind of humorous to see the same thing happen to their site every year.
Weird, I was able to get on their site. Unless you mean signing in is down. You could go instore in the morning I guess. PSN's sales are kinda meh too. Witcher III is $30 on there, and Transformers is $31.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back