Elite vs regular 1tb

justadude

CAGiversary!
So I got a great deal on an xbone from Best Buy. It was the 1tb holiday bundle, plus one free game of my choice and one $50 gift card, for $399.99

Now I see Gamestop will be selling the elite bundle for $450 on BF and I'm really interested in the elite controller, even though I don't play FPS games I want it for Forza 6. And I like the idea of the hybrid drive, even though I may not notice the extra speed given I don't play that much.

Now, if I wanted to return the xbone bundle I bought I would have to get a new copy of Forza 6 (no big deal, want the game anyway, it'll be $35 on BF) to return with the bundle and they may give me a hard time for opening the pack-in game, maybe not. And they will deduct $50 for the gift card (which is fine because I want to keep the controller I bought with it). So I'd be out at least $35 for a new copy of Forza and the holiday bundle (only care to play Rare Reply and Uri right now).

Given the loss of those items, would it still be worth the extra, let's say $100, for the elite bundle? Or should I just keep it all and buy the elite controller?

Appreciate the feedback

Elite & halo is ripping off. I end up bought 1T xbox1 holiday bundle with free madden 16 for $308 after 15% off cart wheel & 5% red card. Will return madden 16 tomorrow knock down $52. 1T Holiday bundle under $260. :)

Elite & halo is ripping off. I end up bought 1T xbox1 holiday bundle with free madden 16 for $308 after 15% off cart wheel & 5% red card. Will return madden 16 tomorrow knock down $52. 1T Holiday bundle under $260. :)
This thread might be somewhat dead but how can you get a full refund on a free game that was part of a bundle?

bread's done
Back