Can i return an open PS4 console to walmart?

Barney

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I plan on buying a PS4 from walmart this black friday.. But i was wondering if i could possibly return it some time in december in case some better PS4 bundle deals come along. I was just wondering if they would accept it back if it's open.

And also how many days do they give me to return it?

I've never returned video games or consoles before so I truly have no idea. Hopefully someone could shed some light on this for me, thank you!

Fun fact:

While it is advisable to keep a console closed if you even think you might return it, even if you do, when you return it the employee will then proceed to open it so they can check to make sure everything is there.  I understand why they do, but it is sort of funny.  

so say i return it and it's open.. and they only offer and exchange.. so im assuming i get a brand new ps4, right?

can i then take that ps4 to another walmart and return it without opening it :D

lol

it's for a good cause lol

Fun fact:

While it is advisable to keep a console closed if you even think you might return it, even if you do, when you return it the employee will then proceed to open it so they can check to make sure everything is there. I understand why they do, but it is sort of funny.
just making sure there isn't a bag of rocks inside hahaha

so say i return it and it's open.. and they only offer and exchange.. so im assuming i get a brand new ps4, right?

can i then take that ps4 to another walmart and return it without opening it :D

lol

it's for a good cause lol
They usually mark it as a return so it depends. Technically they take back electronics, even open, but the issue with the PS4 is probably if you open any games with it. I would read up on their return policies online,

For games at least I know for sure, most stores now will open the new exchanged game you are receiving to prevent you from exchanging an open return for a new sealed item and then returning the item to a 2nd store.

bread's done
Back