Guilty Gear Xrd/Blazblue Chrono Phantasma Extend $15(PS4)/$12(PS3) PSN (Digital)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy48

CAGiversary!
These two were not announced as part of the co-op sale but Arcsystem is tweeting about it. I traded in my physical copies at best buy for $41 and scooped the digital versions. Good price regardless

CUsPb6DW4AA8YFL.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Both games have new versions coming out (soon) so it's not worth it as the physical versions will drop to 9.99 or less. Plus this is already posted in PSN thread...

Both games have new versions coming out (soon) so it's not worth it as the physical versions will drop to 9.99 or less. Plus this is already posted in PSN thread...
BlazBlue next update was just released in Japan (arcade) and will not see light of day on consoles until at least late 2016, early 2017. Guilty Gear has another version releasing in the spring...with no concrete date. Define soon.

Guess I'm gonna run out and trade in my physical copies incase the price tanks before I can go Friday. Can't complain for a free swap to digital (Plus getting using the 10% off coupon along with some other stuff I was gonna buy anyway).

Thanks OP. Probably wouldnt have checked the PSN thread before Best Buy closed tonight

The new BlazBlue was just released in Japanese arcades last week. It'll take it a while before it gets to Japanese consoles and even longer until it goes West. Same with the new GG.

Thanks OP! I got excited because I thought it would be a physical disc version from like Amazon or something, but this is nice too.

You can edit the title by going into the extended thread editor.

Sorry i dont use the site much I can update the first post, but not the title. Am i missing something.
Click edit then go to use full editor to change title.

I'll be grabbing GG with 10% code but not until after I see the Flash Sale deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back