Game Boy Player for ~$20 @ Meijer YMMV

GreenMonkey

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hi guys

I noticed that Meijer has the Game Boy Players on clearance at $40. My Meijer (Midland, MI) is doing a major remodel - it has coupons for 50% off any general merchandise clearance item (good only at our store). It's creating some wacky deals (I bought a Kitchen table for $19 a few weeks ago). Not sure how widely they are doing the remodels, if other stores are doing remodels or running the clearance coupon, so YMMV.

I wouldn't make a trip out there, the 50% clearance coupon is highly YMMV.
But I thought if you are near a Meijer doing a remodel you should check it out.

this is going on at many meijer stores, i was able to snag a gb player for $20 in indiana after coupon as well.

this is going on at many meijer stores, i was able to snag a gb player for $20 in indiana after coupon as well.

Could you pick one up for a fellow cag plus shipping?

Sorry, with a pregnant wife and no health insurance, and we make just a tiny bit too much for any sort of free health insurance (if my wife quit her job)....overtime is the name of the game these days. :(

Just thought I would mention it. Awesome deal for a GBplayer in the midwest.

bread's done
Back