Square Enix Store is having a killer Black Friday Sale starting today

MuffinRein

CAG Newbie
Got a tonne of older DS games for $6-$9. Most of their franchises are on the sale list.

Thought I'd make a post in case anyone was a sqeenix junkie like I am. Too new to posts links sorry.

Yes except the shipping KILLS the deal. 42$ for 10 games.

And you ALWAYS get dinged at the borders with Square Enix store. I recommend not ordering from them unless absolutely necessary (i.e. collector's editions)

Last edited by a moderator:
The sale made me cave and get the FF Explorers CE so I didn't mind too much, plus I live in a town with just a Walmart to supply games so I equate shipping costs with supposed driving costs to a city and sadly it evens out haha.

That's totally understandable. I'm curious to know if you will get taxed at the borders on your package, please report.

I've written CS to complain about lack of Super Saver shipping option. It was there just a couple months ago when I bought the DQH CE.

The sale made me cave and get the FF Explorers CE
Bah, I just caved and did the same thing. If I'm sane I cancel my order though, as I added $100 worth of extra stuff to get free shipping (to the USA)(FF Explorers doesn't count towards their free shipping). Kinda wish I placed the order in the morning, a lot of things have soldout.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've written CS to complain about lack of Super Saver shipping option. It was there just a couple months ago when I bought the DQH CE.
If they add such an option say something. I also saw that for DQH, and it's way better than buying $100USD of games I don't really need.

I got dragon quest heroes collectors edition, Ffx hd limited edition (ps4) and theatrhythm curtain call limited edition coming in, kind of regret it right after with the shipping and our weak dollar but oh well.

Got my order today. No import charges!!! Woooooo. Supposedly the expedited shipping covers it according to some comments I found online ☺

I finally got an "answer" regarding the lack of super saver shipping at Square Enix Store during the Black Friday event. Let me know if you can decrypt it.

I apologize for this inconvenience.

Certain shipping methods are available depending on the size/weight of the parcel and where it is shipping to and also to avoid custom fees.

I'm sorry for any trouble caused.

I got dragon quest heroes collectors edition, Ffx hd limited edition (ps4) and theatrhythm curtain call limited edition coming in, kind of regret it right after with the shipping and our weak dollar but oh well.
DQ Heroes is cheaper at my local EB than on the Squeenix store...and yes, Collector's Set. And FFX HD Remaster is $39.99 at Microplay

So? He said that his town doesn't even have an EB, all he has is Walmart. I've never seen the DQH CE in any shops here in Vancouver.

I don't even have a Walmart, really small town. The order came in, i was waiting for these two games to come in to put in my new 2 terabyte hard drive on ps4.

bread's done
Back