Banned best buy elite plus?

animemaniac14

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So yeah, I had my bby rwz account of 8 years canceled this morning due to "too many purchases". fault = mine. I violated the ToS.

my question is, what is the best way to sign up for a new account without having it relate to the old/banned account? New address? New name? new phone #? anyone who's had some success in this department? would greatly appreciate some advice.

So yeah, I had my bby rwz account of 8 years canceled this morning due to "too many purchases". fault = mine. I violated the ToS.

my question is, what is the best way to sign up for a new account without having it relate to the old/banned account? New address? New name? new phone #? anyone who's had some success in this department? would greatly appreciate some advice.
Did you get an email or something?

By glimpsing through the Best Buy Black Friday Thread so far about 5 or 6 cag regulars got banned over night a couple of them even lost hundreds in certifctaes so seem that a big ass audit was done just prior to Black Friday

I can't speak to Best Buy, but as someone who was banned from online orders at Gamestop, I think pretty much anything that traces back to your old account will prevent you from setting up a new account. It wasn't until three years after my ban when I had the trifecta of a new address, new email, and paying by Paypal that I was able to order online at Gamestop again (and let me tell you: those Pacific Rim action figures were worth the effort!)

Ultimately, it's probably going to be a matter of trial and error on your end. Try creating a new account with as much new information as possible and see what happens. Also, you know... don't violate the ToS this time.

How hard is it to keep a list of how many times you've bought an item at Best Buy?  :-({|=

I'm not sure how they're keeping track of things these days though when I had my RZ Silver account banned a few days ago, I set up a new one and they didn't seem to give two shits about it.

These days, they are likely to be a bit more anal about it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back