* * * * - 5 votes

PSN BF Flash Sale - Ends 12/1 @ 2 PM ET/11 AM PT - $14 Axiom Verge, $14 N++, $5 Hatoful Boyfriend, $10 The Order: 1886, & More!

#331 klingon666   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   335 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

klingon666

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:42 AM

That's about the right price for it. Definitely a great technical showpiece, even if the lack of an ending is infuriating.

with the code it's 9 bucks

#332 Thatguy1513   Him again.... CAGiversary!   2595 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Thatguy1513

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:56 AM

So I'm actually thinking of picking up gta V digital on ps4 since a few of my friends play the online mode fairly regularly. Should I splurge the extra few bucks for the one bundled with the cash card or just get the basic version? Is it easy to make money online?

#333 TBoner101  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:16 AM

So I'm actually thinking of picking up gta V digital on ps4 since a few of my friends play the online mode fairly regularly. Should I splurge the extra few bucks for the one bundled with the cash card or just get the basic version? Is it easy to make money online?

Depends on how you value your time. I used to play this a LOT as it was the only game I played but havent been on in a few months. At the time, rooftop rumble was the money making mission. If you know a modder, you won't need to worry bout money. There are quite a few around, at least on PS3, and sometimes they literally throw money in the air for other players in a lobby. Personally, I used to do a bunch of dupe glitches and still have around 50 mil. You could also just head over to se7ensins to pay a modder to hook you up with in-game cash.

#334 ghost1914  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:21 AM

Me either, we are definitely right

The same people who have been saying that about knack are still saying they are right lol

#335 affa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4710 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:52 AM

Depends on how you value your time. I used to play this a LOT as it was the only game I played but havent been on in a few months. At the time, rooftop rumble was the money making mission. If you know a modder, you won't need to worry bout money. There are quite a few around, at least on PS3, and sometimes they literally throw money in the air for other players in a lobby. Personally, I used to do a bunch of dupe glitches and still have around 50 mil. You could also just head over to se7ensins to pay a modder to hook you up with in-game cash.

wait, what? people exploit/mod the PS4 game? how?

#336 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8645 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:54 AM

GAH still deciding on whether or not to keep Hyperdimension Nep U physical for $18 or return and get digital for $9 poop

I will be grabbing HDN:ReB3 even tho I have 1 and 2 on PC and havent even beaten/played them; just waiting on U

#337 TBoner101  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:57 AM

wait, what? people exploit/mod the PS4 game? how?

Ah, forgot you're on the PS4 and it isn't jailbroken. My bad. I remember reading about some of the dupe glitches working on next gen consoles in the gtaglitches subreddit, so might wanna check that out.

#338 mars009   (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ CAGiversary!   1588 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:49 AM

Mmmm hyperdimension neptuna looks like fun....tough I have never played the other 2, would that matter?

I was really close on pulling the trigger on an Xbone (heck even a Wii U), but somehow the idea of adding another console and more to the backlog has kept me from doing it. 

#339 Souffrir   Eternally Training CAG CAGiversary!   5269 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:54 AM

Here are the freebies from the games in the flash sale:

Spoiler

So are these all DLC that usually cost money and are free for the sale, or are they normally free add-ons?

#340 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4468 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:24 AM

Old school Lucasarts SCUMM point-and-click adventure. Quite a bit of tongue in cheek references to modern pop culture and the ilk.

How is it on PS4?

Like all the reviews gave the PS4 the worst versions.

#341 Sarang01   My Use Name Is Saber CAGiversary!   5588 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:49 AM

Sorry I didn't mean play-though but rather the order in which I should play them in terms of canon.

#342 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:03 AM

I have been going back and forth on Transformers for a couple days now... I really wanted it at launch and would prefer the achievements on my X1 but this does look like a good time. All the reviews seem relatively positive just short and somewhat bland besides the fun nostalgia trip. My biggest thing is that it came out in what, October and it is already 50% off... I wonder if I should just wait a couple more months?

Thoughts/opinions?

#343 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2931 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:07 AM

I have been going back and forth on Transformers for a couple days now... I really wanted it at launch and would prefer the achievements on my X1 but this does look like a good time. All the reviews seem relatively positive just short and somewhat bland besides the fun nostalgia trip. My biggest thing is that it came out in what, October and it is already 50% off... I wonder if I should just wait a couple more months?

Thoughts/opinions?

Seems like Transformer games hold value a while but that one I'm not too sure about. I'm sure you could scoop it up on some sort of sale (physically anyways). I didn't make it a priority game to get, though I'd like it at some point.

#344 alextastic   keepin' it real. CAGiversary!   1095 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

alextastic

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:09 AM

So are these all DLC that usually cost money and are free for the sale, or are they normally free add-ons?

That's what I'd like to know.

#345 BrolyB593   I've been here well over a decade?!? o.O CAGiversary!   7720 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:26 AM

That's what I'd like to know.

Just from a quick glance at the list, the ones I recognize I am pretty sure are just normally free anytime. 

#346 Kenshindono   I'm on a Boat! CAGiversary!   4714 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Kenshindono

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:48 AM

lol shit.. so tempted to get Hatoful Boyfriend as a joke but $10 seems a bit high when im pretty sure its been balls cheap on steam and stuff before. Hell i think i may have it in a bundle or something.

Does it have trophies though?

#347 jt23738  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 07:59 AM

http://blog.us.plays...-ps4-july-28th/

"[Aside: This kind of discount will not be happening much, so if you’re looking to get N++ on the cheap, now’s your chance! Actually we’ll be raising the price when the first big update comes out (it will effectively double the size of the game). More info on that soon ;)]"

Though the latest update on N++ upcoming update isn't great about when it'll happen.

N+'s sales history: http://xbldb.com/offers/001-e4c

On the comments the team said they want it to be a ps+ monthly game but they're waiting for Sony to approach them, so I guess we could get in the next months

#348 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3202 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:06 AM

8 cents short of the Order and I gotta add a minimum $5, FeelsBadMan

#349 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:07 AM

All normally free.

#350 Jiryn   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4468 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:18 AM

Thoughts/opinions?

Eh I say it'll be 50% off again.

I loved it and have played it through around 6 times now, it's nostalgia fueled blast that's worth the time.

#351 jms209   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   821 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 08:27 AM

lol shit.. so tempted to get Hatoful Boyfriend as a joke but $10 seems a bit high when im pretty sure its been balls cheap on steam and stuff before. Hell i think i may have it in a bundle or something.

Does it have trophies though?

Not sure, but it's $5 on sale, not $10.

https://store.playst...ATOFULBOYFNDPS4

Unless you mean PC?

#352 cannon  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:59 AM

Where does it say this sale ends at 2PM on 12/1?

The blog post says you must make purchases by 11/30 and in some places says expires 11/30, not to mention the 10% code is stated to end a couple hours after the flash sale if the thread title is accurate. Flash sales usually cut earlier than store updates, with the sale disappearing at a locked in time around noon the DAY BEFORE the normal store update.

#353 affa   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4710 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 11:48 AM

On the comments the team said they want it to be a ps+ monthly game but they're waiting for Sony to approach them, so I guess we could get in the next months

Where?  I just read through the comments of the links and unless I'm blind, don't see anything like that.  Since that's a pretty serious statement that could cost them sales, can you verify and show which comment you mean?

#354 Dalrint   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   720 Posts   Joined 13.3 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 12:22 PM

Do the Tales Of games ever put their various DLC on sale?

#355 *Deathblade2   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

*Deathblade2

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:59 PM

No Galak-z on sale make homer go something something.....

#356 awp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10262 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:03 PM

Still having trouble pulling the trigger on Axiom Verge. I know it's only $12.60 after the promo code, but damn I added up all I spent at retail for BF and it seems so cheap....until you look at how much you blew in total.

If it had been Galak-z, I wouldn't have thought twice. I just have sooooo many side scrolling platformers, some also Meteroidvania, thanks to Plus (seriously is like the favorite genre in the program it seems).

#357 FriskyTanuki   I have a piano CAGiversary!   70571 Posts   Joined 17.3 Years Ago  

FriskyTanuki

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:33 PM

Where does it say this sale ends at 2PM on 12/1?

The blog post says you must make purchases by 11/30 and in some places says expires 11/30, not to mention the 10% code is stated to end a couple hours after the flash sale if the thread title is accurate. Flash sales usually cut earlier than store updates, with the sale disappearing at a locked in time around noon the DAY BEFORE the normal store update.

https://store.playst...ATMANARKHAMKNHT

Each game has an expiration date for the sale of 12/1 @ 2 PM. The PS Blog people tend to say any sale ends on Monday because people got upset when they'd say it ends on Tuesday, which is when the store is updated that afternoon, and the sales weren't live until the end of the day.

#358 Topaz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:41 PM

https://store.playst...ATMANARKHAMKNHT

Each game has an expiration date for the sale of 12/1 @ 2 PM. The PS Blog people tend to say any sale ends on Monday because people got upset when they'd say it ends on Tuesday, which is when the store is updated that afternoon, and the sales weren't live until the end of the day.

Has it ever happened that the store says the sale expires at a date (here 12/1 @ 2PM) but it actually expired before ?

#359 jt23738  

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:10 PM

Where? I just read through the comments of the links and unless I'm blind, don't see anything like that. Since that's a pretty serious statement that could cost them sales, can you verify and show which comment you mean?

d72f1c2a01f817a8d9a74b1fad437c4d.jpg

The second comment by M&R

#360 FlyingMonkey9   Genetically Modified CAG CAGiversary!   4152 Posts   Joined 12.8 Years Ago  

FlyingMonkey9

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:20 PM

Titan Souls is a lot of fun! Frustrating but in a dark souls kind of way