Save money on everything you buy + FREE gift card w/ sign up (Ebates)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sw33tbombs

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
If you don't know what Ebates is, it's a site that gives you money back on purchases. If you want to buy something on say, amazon, you go to Ebates and have it redirect you to amazon before you make your purchase. When you complete your order, you'll get a certain percentage back of what you spent and they'll mail you a check or add it to your paypal account. I know for amazon they have different percentages based on what category you buy from (i.e. clothing, electronics, etc).

Being Black Friday and all, I just spent like over a hundred bucks on Levi's and forgot to go through Ebates prior (fail). So just wanted to share it with everyone since it'll save you money on basically everything you buy online. They even let you choose a $10 gift card for signing up and if you complete an order. You can also refer friends to help earn some more- so if anyone is interested here's mine: 

http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=1UfOgMJ7HdXqciDASYrMvA%3D%3D&eeid=28187

Everyone should seriously do this. I would've saved quite a bit of cash had I've done this years ago...for realz.

Happy shopping~

Last edited by a moderator:
you forgot to include more info to help our CAGs.

Refer one friend: you will earn $5

Refer two friend: you will earn $50

Refer three friend: you will earn $100

but your friends have to make their first purchase too

you forgot to include more info to help our CAGs.

Refer one friend: you will earn $5
Refer two friend: you will earn $50
Refer three friend: you will earn $100

but your friends have to make their first purchase too
Those amounts are only for the limited time promotion thingy- not sure how much you're awarded per person normally. And I did mention you had to complete a purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used ebates when i cashed in on Dell's Xbox One Gears deal.  They were offering extra cash back during the deal, too.  Instead of the 4% cash back they offer now, I got a whopping THIRTEEN PERCENT cash back, meaning I got $39 cash back on my purchase!

I used ebates when i cashed in on Dell's Xbox One Gears deal. They were offering extra cash back during the deal, too. Instead of the 4% cash back they offer now, I got a whopping THIRTEEN PERCENT cash back, meaning I got $39 cash back on my purchase!
That's so sick. I usually get 4 or 8% back which is still pretty good since it's pretty much free money. Or discount however you wanna look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back