Walmart: Sony Sliver Headsets $19.96

I don't think I've heard a single good thing about the silver headset. Most commonly I hear people say it's mediocre and uncomfortable. Thanks anyway Mr. CEO /undercover spy at GameStop :p

Had mine for 6 months or so. 

Had some good Trittons 5.1s before this, but they were not compatible with PS4, even using the USB connection.

The headset build quality good, what you'd expect of first party stuff. And the sound itself is alright.

I found it pretty uncomfortable to wear at first, even for a short while, because of how tight it fit to my head. It's slowly loosening up, but still leaves my ears a little sore after a few hours.  

I like the flip-up mic, which mutes when you have it in the up position.

If someone can find the gold versions for $40-50, I think those would be a better purchase tbh.

Comfort is a huge factor in headsets, and the Silvers are not, imo.

Had mine for 6 months or so.
Had some good Trittons 5.1s before this, but they were not compatible with PS4, even using the USB connection.
The headset build quality good, what you'd expect of first party stuff. And the sound itself is alright.
I found it pretty uncomfortable to wear at first, even for a short while, because of how tight it fit to my head. It's slowly loosening up, but still leaves my ears a little sore after a few hours.
I like the flip-up mic, which mutes when you have it in the up position.

If someone can find the gold versions for $40-50, I think those would be a better purchase tbh.
Comfort is a huge factor in headsets, and the Silvers are not, imo.
I've now heard a good thing about the silver headset.

I just bought them to give them a shot. If they do squeeze I have a plastic skull I'll use to help brake them in when I'm not wearing them. It comes in handy to shape hats after I wash them too.

Love the silvers.....stretch them.over some DVD cases for a couple days and you'll be fine but I have had a Lot of shorts in the headset cord

I like these as well.  The sound is pretty good on them. I use them mostly for music, though.  I have 2 pairs of them (One for work, one for home).   I use the gold set for gaming.   I wouldn't pass these up for this price. 

I got these as a gift last year for Christmas. Not as comfortable as my turtle beach set from last year, but I enjoyed them quite a bit. Biggest problem I actually had was a few weeks ago. The head band, from a year of stretching actually snapped. :/ Help together, could still wear it but digs into my head now. I just ordered a pair for site to store.

bread's done
Back