- - - - -

YMMV - Target (Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns PS3 Steelbook + DLC) $10.00

#31 VileEighty   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   189 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

VileEighty

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:16 AM

What size is the Lightning Returns steelbook; G1(dvd case) or G2(bluray case)? I'm having trouble sifting through all the different versions online.

#32 RubMySweatyThighsPls  

RubMySweatyThighsPls

Posted 29 November 2015 - 01:38 AM

quote name="packt" post="13067145" timestamp="1448747611"]Awesome thanks for sharing!![/quote]

Picked up final fantasy steelbook Xbox and ps3. Have I of each extra if anyone want it pm me. Also spiderman edge of time is $10 also.

If anyone can get spiderman shattered. Thief steelbook please let me know.

PM'ed you let me know 

#33 Monoxide1986   Recovering Flipper CAGiversary!   1167 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Monoxide1986

Posted 29 November 2015 - 02:39 AM

What size is the Lightning Returns steelbook; G1(dvd case) or G2(bluray case)? I'm having trouble sifting through all the different versions online.

It's G1.

I found both PS3 Thief and Lightning Returns steelbooks in the $10 BF bin on Thanksgiving when I went to Target. Picked up both because I'd been eyeing them since I got the Tomb Raider steelbook from Target over a year ago.

I have to admit... Lightning wearing the SOLDIER 1st Class Uniform and holding the Buster Sword on the Steelbook... is strange.....

#34 VileEighty   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   189 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

VileEighty

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:30 AM

It's G1.

I found both PS3 Thief and Lightning Returns steelbooks in the $10 BF bin on Thanksgiving when I went to Target. Picked up both because I'd been eyeing them since I got the Tomb Raider steelbook from Target over a year ago.

I have to admit... Lightning wearing the SOLDIER 1st Class Uniform and holding the Buster Sword on the Steelbook... is strange.....

Thanks for the confirm. I have a slight obsession with steelbooks, and I picked up a Lightning Returns from eBay a while back (I think it was a FutureShop exclusive or something... that's Canada, right?) It also happens to be G2.

As for Lightning in the SOLDIER outfit... as cool as that is, I just feel like it's a poor composition for the steelbook. Doesn't even really look thoughtfully placed or anything like that.

#35 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4030 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 29 November 2015 - 03:57 AM

PM'ed you let me know

I have two xbox 360 final fantasy steelbook, 2 mass effect 3 collectoredtion (mint) Xbox 360 , and 2 tomb raider steelbook Xbox 360 for trade.I'm looking for either PayPal, or if anyone can find spiderman shattered and thief steelbook. Please be mindful considering gas time when considering if offer PayPal. Also,I don't have experience in this, so please let me know how to ship. I would like it wrapped or bubble before placing it in the box/package. I don't mind media mail and isn't that the cheapest?

Here is other games found for $10.
Final fantasy curtain call 3ds
Professor Layton DS games(never played it, heard its good? Is this worth the price?)
Tasei knight 3ds with some kindatoy. (Anyone played this? Does this suck or avoid game?)
Skyrim legendary edition xbox 360.
I checked some Games on the values wall and scan regular price like earth defence force 2025 $50.

Please pm me what games you want for what console with trade list and offers.

#36 EldritchOnRye   Flim Flam Argle Bargle CAGiversary!   36695 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

EldritchOnRye

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:23 AM

The dlc is just a cloud outfit from what I remember. If you wanna look like cloud you could just play FFVII

I want to be female Cloud for maximum sexual confusion.  Plenty of that to be had in other places of FF7 but not in Cloud!

#37 The Punisher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4030 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

The Punisher

Posted 29 November 2015 - 04:31 AM

How much is consider fairfor the games listed to trade with fellow cag here?

#38 Legendarytjf  

Legendarytjf

Posted 29 November 2015 - 05:36 AM

may i ask what area of florida or did you buy them all or how many were left

Sorry for the late reply, but it was in St. Pete, I only saw one more 360 version left

#39 Stimes   Get Some! CAGiversary!   2246 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2015 - 01:54 AM

my store had 2 copys but were $20 so I passed

#40 ctrek3   for pony CAGiversary!   560 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:55 PM

so i found two today at target, and grabbed both, however they both rang up at $19.99, i explained that they were in a bin listed at 50% off but he said that it already took that off in the system. i bought them anyway, cause i couldn't remember how much someone on here got them for. might return them, not sure