Post your BEST Black Friday 2015 purchase/s

BigTime2Play

CAGiversary!
Ok so Black Friday 2015 is officially over.  After not being too optimistic about this year's Black Friday (https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349399-not-too-optimistic-for-this-years-black-friday/#entry12941243) I managed to snag one of the best deals on a BF ever!

Amazon.com:

Batman: Arkham Knight - Premium Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital Code]

Original Price: $89.99

Purchase Price $16.94!!

Used Bing credit to purchase so virtually got it for FREE.  :D/

So what was your BEST BF purchases this year?

Ok so Black Friday 2015 is officially over. After not being too optimistic about this year's Black Friday (https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349399-not-too-optimistic-for-this-years-black-friday/#entry12941243) I managed to snag one of the best deals on a BF ever!

Amazon.com:

Batman: Arkham Knight - Premium Edition - PlayStation 4 [Digital Code]

Original Price: $89.99

Purchase Price $16.94!!

Used Bing credit to purchase so virtually got it for FREE. :D/

So what was your BEST BF purchases this year?
LG 49" 4K LED HDTV via Amazon for $479.99 (PMed to BJ's Wholesale) w/ 5 yr-protection plan for $52 additional. Paid fully with GS to Amazon credit.

2x of Rockband 4 PS4 band-in-a-box w/ $15 Target gift card $59.99 each

and of course the same Batman Arkham Knight Premium Edition deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best deal for me was also the Arkham Knight Premium Edition. Was able to snag one for me and a friend. I bet a lot of people got in on that one, it was up for a long time as far as price glitches go. 

Yeah Arkham Knight was easily my best BF deal as well.  I had already beat and traded the game but it was great to get the game and season pass content for that price!

Arkham Knight was one of my good pickups.

The other was a 64gb iPhone 6s for trade in of my 16gb iPhone 5s. Best Buy bumped trade in value of all iPhone 5 and newer phones up to $200 and took $100 off all iPhone 6 models. So the iPhone 6s 64gb dropped to $200 and suddenly my 5s was worth more in tradein than I could have even gotten selling it straight up on eBay. All I had to pay was tax.

Got two games for only $20... Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD remix and Sonic's Greatest Ultimate Genesis collection. The latter one was free.

Xbox One 500GB Gear of War Ultimate Edition Bundle :xb1:

Free Halo 5: Guardians game

Total: $266

(with Xbox 360 250GB trade-in at GameStop)

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Xbox One controller :xb1:

Total: $40

(Amazon price adjustment after this item was OOS from the Microsoft Store)

Lunar White Xbox One controller :xb1:

Total: $6

(After trading in a normal Xbox One controller and receiving $39 trade-in credit from GameStop)

The Witcher 3  :xb1:  - $20

FIFA 16  :xb1:  - $24

Dishonored: Definitive Edition  :xb1:  - $15                  > all from Best Buy

PlayStation Camera   :ps4:  - $15

4 TB WB External Hard Drive - $99

bread's done
Back