- - - - -

Gamestop Cyber Monday 2015 - B2G1 Free Retro Classics | $20 Arkham Knight | $20 16GB Vita MS

gamestop cyber monday

#91 DietKFC   I pay $60 for Kingdom Hearts Demos CAGiversary!   958 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2015 - 03:57 AM

I'm planning on starting World of Warcraft in the not so distant future. I already bought the battle chest, should be here tomorrow. Is the new add on worth it? 

#92 sayu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   628 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:36 AM

Anyone purchase any PS1 games from them? What are the odds of receiving a complete copy?

#93 BlackRockWaifu   Advocate for the Black Friday Champion Fredyyy CAGiversary!   2995 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

BlackRockWaifu

Posted 01 December 2015 - 04:38 AM

Any advice on free shipping? Can I take items back to a store I don't want? I already know about the saver code. edit - f**k , never should of bumped the thread... lurkers!

Yeah you can return it for free shipping, I tried adding a 10 dollar PSN code last night and it'll let you get to the checkout page then redirect you so Idk if it works or if it was just crappy last night. I ended up buying socks for $5, and MGS4 which dropped to $1, so if your shy of $5, that may work for you. Extra socks are always nice.

#94 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3591 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 01 December 2015 - 07:57 AM

I just wanted a three dollar game. After it went in and out of stock and the site screwed up my order countless times, I had no qualms throwing in a filler game for free shipping, with intent to return later.