30% Off 2 or more Pre-Order Games (BestBuy)

There are some games that are on BB but not Amazon
And of course, Amazon has a better section, and unlike BB if prices drop your discount will reflect that. Umm, this link should show all Amazon preorders, unlike that weird PS4 list they have. It's possible some games on this list don't qualify though:

http://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=s9_hps_bw_srch?node=3198031&page=1&bbn=3198031&field-releasedate=1y-700y&pf_rd_m=A3DWYIK6Y9EEQB&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_r=1X2F2BW01HKMYAFXXCCV&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1950984622&pf_rd_i=3234211

Too bad Amazon doesn't have Digimon in stock, or the DQ games. Made most of my pre-orders with Amazon, while some with Best Buy.

The hot deal here is definitely Dragon Quest 7 and 8 for 3DS at 35$ a piece. 

Almost had manly tears of joy when I put in the preorder. FINALLY!!!!1

Got both dragon quests games too with that deal, I'm hoping Canada gets the special edition of fire emblem though.

Really ? But doesn't special edition come with a dlc too though? But i guess I could place the order anyway while it's on and cancel later maybe if I do get the special edition.

Really ? But doesn't special edition come with a dlc too though? But i guess I could place the order anyway while it's on and cancel later maybe if I do get the special edition.
Yes, the SE comes with the 3rd game, which is only available physically with the SE. But it is cheaper to get these with the 30% deal. The 3rd game will apparently cost $20(USD?) if you possess any other version. So to get them separately costs something like $35 + $35 + $25 = $95. The SE is $80USD, seeing the exchange the $60USD Zelda SE got, it could cost anything from $110 to $150 for us...

You can always cancel your preorders. It's easy, it's just a checkbox to nuke a Amazon preorder, and Amazon price protects so any price drops affect you preorder +30% (even price errors, somebody mentioned Xenoblade dropped to $20). So order every single game you think you might want, and decide if you want to cancel them later when you're sure.

Yes, the SE comes with the 3rd game, which is only available physically with the SE. But it is cheaper to get these with the 30% deal. The 3rd game will apparently cost $20(USD?) if you possess any other version. So to get them separately costs something like $35 + $35 + $25 = $95. The SE is $80USD, seeing the exchange the $60USD Zelda SE got, it could cost anything from $110 to $150 for us...

You can always cancel your preorders. It's easy, it's just a checkbox to nuke a Amazon preorder, and Amazon price protects so any price drops affect you preorder +30% (even price errors, somebody mentioned Xenoblade dropped to $20). So order every single game you think you might want, and decide if you want to cancel them later when you're sure.
I'm guessing FE Special Edition will be 100 based on the Odin Sphere CE being 80 in US and 100 here. In which case it's probably only slightly more expensive to get the SE, but you'll save memory space, get the other little things, and get access to the third route a bit earlier.

I'd be really surprised if it was more than $100.

There's been some misunderstanding regarding the pricing for other paths. You're probably going to want to order both versions just to be safe, but from my understanding every path after the first one is $20 USD ($25+ CDN). So the cheapest option would be to pre-order one version on discount and get the other two from the eShop for ~$25 for $35+$25+$25 = $85.

Yes there's pricing error on XCX right now - priced at $19.71 for pre-orders.

There's been some misunderstanding regarding the pricing for other paths. You're probably going to want to order both versions just to be safe, but from my understanding every path after the first one is $20 USD ($25+ CDN). So the cheapest option would be to pre-order one version on discount and get the other two from the eShop for ~$25 for $35+$25+$25 = $85.

Yes there's pricing error on XCX right now - priced at $19.71 for pre-orders.
The $20 path is the third path that Nintendo announced. Nintendo hasn't announced yet, the pricing for the other version of the game if you already own one.

I'm guessing FE Special Edition will be 100 based on the Odin Sphere CE being 80 in US and 100 here. In which case it's probably only slightly more expensive to get the SE, but you'll save memory space, get the other little things, and get access to the third route a bit earlier.

I'd be really surprised if it was more than $100.
Xenoblade CE is $89 in the US, but $130+ here. I wouldn't base the price off one specific CE. For all we know, it could cost $110+ here.

The artbook and pouch for the 3DS seem meh either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
The $20 path is the third path that Nintendo announced. Nintendo hasn't announced yet, the pricing for the other version of the game if you already own one.
from the offical site:

Download the other game for just US$19.99 MSRP* once you've purchased Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest or Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright.
The third path will probably cost the same, all of which is in line with the Japanese release pricing.

bread's done
Back