eBay Auctions - Anime, Video Game, SciFi Merchandise

Trudy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I have a bunch of merchandise up for grabs on eBay; if you feel comfortable buying directly and covering PP fees (or sending as gift if you feel ultra-comfortable!), take 15% off the listed price. I am willing to haggle on multiple purchases as well:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/selphish/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

I have a ton more listed on my Facebook that I'm slowly putting on eBay, so let me know if you have any interest in any of the following series so I can provide you with pictures:

Precure, CardCaptor Sakura, Tenjou Tenge, Sailor Moon, Lyrical Nanoha, Macross Frontier, One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Sakura Wars, Creamy Mami, Diabolik Lovers, Magic Knight Rayearth, Twelve Kingdoms, Fire Emblem, Yuri Kuma Arashi, Love Live!, Street Fighter, Fruits Basket, Sonic the Hedgehog, Pokemon -- and more.

I'm currently trying to pull together money for a move early next year -- and enormous hospital debt I accumulated last year (I'm still fighting with Aetna over a $900 ambulance trip they refuse to cover -- that includes a $45 mileage fee for a transfer to another hospital less than a mile away). 

I also have sealed copies of Fire Emblem and My World, My Way for DS that I'm willing to sell for cheaper than eBay prices. Please let me know if you want photos. 

If you live in the Seattle area, I'm happy to meet up to sell directly.

Thanks again for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back