The Official CAG December 2015 Pick-Ups Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been behind on my pick ups. 

From a Thrift Store for 25c a pop.

Gamestops 4 for 10. Not shown: Dance Central 2, X Men Wolverine Uncaged, Splinter Cell HD, NBA Street Homecourt. 

After 3-4 months of Postal Hell, finally got Sword Art Online Hollow Fragment after USPS lost it the first time.

Black Friday Pick Ups. My picks up from Black Friday are much much smaller compared to the past few years. 

Last edited by a moderator:
More Wii collection stuff:

The top two Wii games I used the Powerup Rewards certificates on and the Swap Force was new on clearance at Gamestop for $10. The Skyward Sword bundle was from amazon warehouse deals. Box is beat up but everything inside was minty. 

Oh boy!

oKubh9Z.jpg

Catch up post. 

Mewtwo amiibo, instore pickup from Best Buy. Paid like $1 after GCU and a giftcard. 

Got these Majors Mask socks with my Power Up Rewards points.

Japanese ROB amiibo from Amazon, Falco amiibo and Xbox One PC adapter from Best Buy, DK64 $12 from Goodwill, LootCrate.

Fallout 4 Edition LootCrate and the FO stuff from my plain LootCrate and Arcade Block.

Ike amiibo and 16GB micro SD card for my 3DS, Gamestop Black Friday.

Code Black Drone from StackSocial $64, $35 eShop card for $29.75 @ Best Buy, Splatoon was $28 @ BB after GCU discount, Modern Mario 8 bit was from Walmart, and the rest was Novembers Arcade Block. 

And I finally got Villager. Toys R Us decided they could finally sell something I needed on their website.

had some great pickups today each of these games were a dollar each

The four games on the left were 5 dollars the ps3 games were from target clearance for 10 each except for walking dead it was 15. Zelda is complete but sun faded and manual has water damage but disc looks good I paid 15 for it.

yesterday i also got both the anime and the carrying case for 5 each.

Had i known they were selling handheld titles, i wouldve jumped on that. Shame on me for ignoring it until it was all OOS

Ill be ready the next time they do it again. And i really hope they do. Lol

Had i known they were selling handheld titles, i wouldve jumped on that. Shame on me for ignoring it until it was all OOS

Ill be ready the next time they do it again. And i really hope they do. Lol
i hope they have the sale again too there were a few games that i could not get. the only thing i didnt like was that the playstation one games were resealed and for :360: nier the thing that holds the disc broke. the disc is fine and i had a spare case for it.

i hope they have the sale again too there were a few games that i could not get. the only thing i didnt like was that the playstation one games were resealed and for :360: nier the thing that holds the disc broke. the disc is fine and i had a spare case for it.
I foolishly assumed it was all last gen titles. :lol: I would've jumped on a bunch of DS and PSP titles.

I swear, you people just like everything named Takao.

Probably this Takao too:

FIGURE-015625_01.jpg

Edit: OMG, she has planes on her garter slings. That's too fucking cute.

Not sure if this counts as a pick-up, but I got some stuff signed by the girl who plays Angel in Borderlands, along with a personalized note that she sent back with my stuff. The art book is also signed by the guy who does the voice of Sir Hammerlock, I met 2 June's ago at a local con. The box art goes nice next to my signed copy of Kingdoms of Amalur (RA Salvatore and Curt Schilling)

DOmc0kD.jpg

uEtQqb3.jpg

everything was a dollar in these two pics except for bushido blade 2 which was 10. raiden is in rough shape dont care though since i got it for a dollar i just have to clean it up.

everything else was 5 dollars. i have a psp already but could not pass it up for 5 dollars. it does not have a battery or charger so they did not know if it worked. the only reason i took it was because it had a 2gb memory card inside. it works perfectly so now i have a extra psp i just need to buy a battery for it.

I picked up a bunch of great stuff today, but the two items in the picture below made me the happiest.

reOwOW5m.jpg

Target apparently started with 36 and was down to 13 by the time I got there at 9:05.  After I grabbed my bottle I went to the GS in the same plaza to buy some other games and as the GS employee was grabbing the games, I mentioned about what a pain its been to find a copy of Devil's Third (my online order was canceled and every store in 100mi said sold out).   He walked to the Wii U section, and grabs a copy that apparently had been put out on the floor minutes before.  Needless to say I was speechless. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back