Newegg 44.99 games code "BTEKNEK44" not working?

korn0413

CAGiversary!
Trying to buy Tomb Raider for 44.99 w/ the code BTEKNEK44 as advertised on the front page via newegg, I"ve tried 2 existing and 1 new account and they all say the code is unusable w/ my email. Something I'm missing?

Targeted customers only.  Seems to work for people that purchased something in the last few days. 

That's a shame, Tomb Raider hasn't been on sale at all and I was finally looking forward to picking it up. Thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a good deal if you have access. I don't really have anything to use it for personally. I'm all bought out for games, and they only have an Xbox One Fightstick in this sale and I need a PS4 stick.

Targeted customers only. Seems to work for people that purchased something in the last few days.
I haven't bought anything from Newegg in a long time and I'm the one who got the email/codes. Are you signed up to their email subscription. If not that's why.

La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo La Li Lu Le Lo 

The code doesn't work for me, and I just bought a game from them on Thanksgiving, and I'm signed up for Newegg's Email offers. 

Well, you also have to pay $30 to get GCU. Of course it's worth it if you buy multiple new releases, but it's silly to compare them in this situation alone.
I guess but $30 is so minuscule over 2 years it might as well be 0 dollars. Not to mention Newegg's insane spam.

The $10 cert is icing on the cake. Great to get new releases for $38 each. Don't understand how everyone has a problem with the $30 GCU, it used to be $120! It's $15 per year people!

Because it's paying to get discounts and as a PC gamer that buys games constantly cheap without having to pay money for some club, man fuck that.

12316083_10153214287481981_8910952474449666533_n.jpg
12313807_10153214286986981_1086792927131347823_n.jpg

be cautious when ordering games from newegg, i got this today. 

Same thing happened to me too. I actually made a post in the Gamestop thread about it since I didn't really know where else to post it until I saw this thread. I don't think Newegg as a retailer is allowed to due this though since those copies of Uncharted were probably meet for the PS4 bundle only and is not intended to be gutted and sold on it's own.

bread's done
Back