* * * - - 2 votes

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone Gwent Card Bundle @ gamestop.com $14.99

witcher xbox ps4 collectible

#91 Bobby777  

Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:19 AM

Went to a local GS where they had some in stock. Employee said they don't price match the website? Did any of you who bought in-store have it come up as 14.99? I'm referring to the xbox one version where both codes have to be scanned.

EDIT: Nevermind. No chance of getting a manual override from this particular employee and apparently it doesn't pop as 14.99 automatically. They really don't price match the website? Between that and the minimum purchase for free shipping, I don't understand how people shop with them. Also, I wanted to get one for myself and one for my brother for christmas, but alas, you can only buy one at a time. I'd have to do two separate orders with $25 minimums.

Its funny as I went to get the xb1 version earlier today and it wouldnt ring up for the 15 bucks either. It kept ringing up for the 20 and of course they told me they dont match websites price but eventually after about 10 minutes or so they finally adjusted it, so i went on my way lol

#92 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10675 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 08 December 2015 - 02:03 AM

Finally went and returned/rebuyed this. $10 back after using Kong coupon too. Good stuff. Was the :ps4: version btw.

#93 CozmoKhan   Go Blackhawks! CAGiversary!   898 Posts   Joined 15.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 December 2015 - 11:44 AM

Got the xbone version for $5 using a $10 off, online only code and having a store order it for me using ship-to-store.