Xenoblade x chronicles in stock on Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you say to get them to change it?
i asked them why it wasn't part of the offer. he then said to provide a page that mentions the discount. i screenshoted my screen and he approved. afterwards, he asked me to place the order so that he could apply the discount .

I guess your mileage may vary, but hey, doesn't hurt to try like i did.

I just hope amazon.ca won't fuck it up like they did with Dragon Quest Heroes, e.g. cancel my order at the very last minute.

I guess your mileage may vary, but hey, doesn't hurt to try like i did.
Certainly. But the terms of the 30% discount plainly state that CE's don't apply. So it's very YMMV. I'm not gonna bother myself.

Too late for me to try, got an email that bestbuy just shipped mine
You can easily return online purchases in a brick and mortar store. It's also handy if you have two copies shipped to you, in case one gets broken in the mail.

Certainly. But the terms of the 30% discount plainly state that CE's don't apply. So it's very YMMV. I'm not gonna bother myself.

You can easily return online purchases in a brick and mortar store. It's also handy if you have two copies shipped to you, in case one gets broken in the mail.
for real about the CEs? o_O Cause odin sphere and street fighter 5 collector edition are up for grabs normally without asking.

edit: ah i see they removed the promo on their respective game pages. cause i was able to get them 30% on monday when the deal first started.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh I don't live near a bestbuy, should be fine, returning is a pain but if it's damaged or anything I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back