Fire Emblem Fates SE up for preorder tomorrow at EB Games

MuffinRein

CAG Newbie
Been continuously checking for this to pop up. Thought'd I'd post it. It's supposed to be available at 1pm no time zone though, guessing est.

Check out @EBGamesCanada's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EBGamesCanada/status/672542512897134592?s=09

I already have Birthright for $44.99 and Conquest for $49.99 with the 30% off promo. Guess I'll skip out on the SE now.

Just called my local EB to make sure when it will be available for order. Said the morning. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If the second version is $20 on the eShop, it's cheaper to just buy the last 2 off there.
If we assume that the $19.99 price point given during the last Direct is in American pricing, the extra two games will probably be $24.99 or $29.99 in Canada. It will only be cheaper to do the download if you have a discount on the first game (though, I'm assuming that most of us here do).

Well the online order was a clusterfuck. Soldout in 15 minutes it seems, and the site was basically crashed for those 15 minutes. I might have ordered one, I'm not sure. The site crashed accepting my payment, and the site is crashing trying to open my order history.

Edit: My order probably didn't go through. I don't see anything on my order history. I made it to the final step of checkout and confirmed my order, but everything stopped on a screen that shows a payment reference number, not an order#. So they may be taking my money without expecting to give me anything.

Well the online order was a clusterfuck. Soldout in 15 minutes it seems, and the site was basically crashed for those 15 minutes. I might have ordered one, I'm not sure. The site crashed accepting my payment, and the site is crashing trying to open my order history.

Edit: My order probably didn't go through. I don't see anything on my order history. I made it to the final step of checkout and confirmed my order, but everything stopped on a screen that shows a payment reference number, not an order#. So they may be taking my money without expecting to give me anything.
Yep... that was brutal... The site crashed during the payment process for me too, and as with all transactional processes, you can't go back to the previous page for security reasons, then I went back to www.ebgames.ca and my item was still in the cart but trying to complete the transaction again gave me an error, asking me to remove items because they were sold out...

Oh well... will keep looking...

Got one of the last pre-orders at Calgary Sunridge EB around 1pm today. Only 8 units allocated to that location, and it's often one of the best in the city in terms of receiving the most collector's editions. MSRP is indeed $99.99. Didn't even know until today that there was a 3rd Fates' game? like, jesus, Nintendo, Fire Emblem's Pokemon now?!

I tried to preorder instore (downtown Montreal EB Games) but they sold out within 1 hour. They only had 30 copies, and Quebec had 100 copies total. Limited as fuck.

Got one of the last pre-orders at Calgary Sunridge EB around 1pm today. Only 8 units allocated to that location, and it's often one of the best in the city in terms of receiving the most collector's editions. MSRP is indeed $99.99. Didn't even know until today that there was a 3rd Fates' game? like, jesus, Nintendo, Fire Emblem's Pokemon now?!
The third game is a DLC download. It should be priced at about $19.99 USD, which means $25 CAD.

I tried to preorder instore (downtown Montreal EB Games) but they sold out within 1 hour. They only had 30 copies, and Quebec had 100 copies total. Limited as fuck.
30 copies? My local EB only allowed 6 pre-orders. I was the 5th person to pre-order.

Don't expect it to last long on Best Buys site either. Just hope they don't limit people in Quebec with the "cannot ship to Quebec".

bread's done
Back