GGT 355 Is The Surprise Love Child Of Cthulu And Tom Cruise

MoCiWe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Because Arnold Scharwzenegger jumped on the bed and Bilbo Baggins played his flute while rolling down a hill. 

Beatles, I've already told you to ignore Zeki. That also means to ignore his blog and troll post i.e. calling him out on his bullshit.

Zeki, stop antagonizing Beatles just because he calls you out on your bullshit.

CVguqlxUYAAljIp.jpg

Game I'm working on is gonna be on PS4 next year.
Awesome man, sadly I cant afford one since I am seriously broke, not like that pretend broke you say but you just feeling cheap.

Saw the final fantasy vii gameplay video and I will say it now, if that is a ps4 exclusive and Im still broke, I will sell a kidney to get a ps4. Or my xbox one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesome man, sadly I cant afford one since I am seriously broke, not like that pretend broke you say but you just feeling cheap.

Saw the final fantasy vii gameplay video and I will say it now, if that is a ps4 exclusive and Im still broke, I will sell a kidney to get a ps4. Or my xbox one.

I think Sony or Square implied that the FF7 remake would "appear first" on PS4, so I'm guessing a timed exclusive.

I'm pretty broke too, Beatles. My acquisition of a PS4 has been delayed to tax rebate time next year. I'm hoping Sony will announce another 1tb bundle that isn't as ugly as that god-awful Calladuty one.

So like I saw that Kim and Kanye had their kid and so I made the obvious joke saying they probably named it south or east. Then I read they named him Easton....

They better announce a ps4 with either Kingdom Hearts or FF7 on it and I will sell both kidneys.

I know man, it's nice to get something though after being on Xbox Live for so long (Since OG Xbox), plus all the dashboard previews and event things I've done as well.
I am incredibly jelly. I've been on Live for soooo long and participated in so much. I joined the Rewards thing during the beta and still haven't gotten shit. I feel kinda cheated since they started at $50 free and have worked their way down to $15 and I still haven't gotten anything.

Whyyyy, MS? I have given you so much moneyyy.

I am incredibly jelly. I've been on Live for soooo long and participated in so much. I joined the Rewards thing during the beta and still haven't gotten shit. I feel kinda cheated since they started at $50 free and have worked their way down to $15 and I still haven't gotten anything.

You should stop supporting MS and only support Nintendo instead.

That'll send MS a message.

That sucks man, hopefully you at least get something :(

If it makes you feel better, I'm stuck in live chat with Toys R Us because I recieved the wrong item

Guys the Force Awakens in 10 days! I hope it doesnt over sleep!

giphy.gif

ForceAwakens1.gif

explosion2.0.gif

giphy.gif

1417201916-daisy_ridley.gif

Star%2BWars%2BFalcon%2Bchase%2Bstar%2Bdestroyer%2Bforce%2Bawakens%2Bepisode%2B7.gif

My sister saw the trailer that revealed Han and Chewie and she asked if han solo was the one in the black mask (from this above gif)... I looked at her with such shock, told her we need to go watch the movies now because she doesn't know the characters.

giphy.gif

I hope Star Wars turns out to not be good because that would be kind of funny.

Also Joel! You should buy EDF!
Im still hopeing JJ knew what he was doing, but if he didnt then im sure fans will let him know. People said they will start calling him Jar Jar Abrams. Even though Jar Jar was a very important character in episode 1.

Joel, you should buy EDF if it tickles your fancy.

But if whoknows is saying that you should buy it so you can play together.

Well, let me tell you a little story about a game called RE6.

bread's done
Back