* * * * * 5 votes

Kongre-gate Pt 4: GS Strikes Back - $5 off any GS in store purchase (expires 12/14)

#541 HiiipoweredSwag  

HiiipoweredSwag

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:50 AM

Im pretty sure they dont. They didn't let me on deathsmiles

#542 Tauro_Fc  

Tauro_Fc

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:55 AM

Does this end as soon as the 14th hits (12am)? or does it last through the whole day of the 14th until 11:59pm?

#543 acthechamp   The CAG Hero CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:03 AM

Does this end as soon as the 14th hits (12am)? or does it last through the whole day of the 14th until 11:59pm?

If it says expires on the 14th, then it includes the 14th. No one ever says "Expires on December 14th" and has it expire the moment it's 12:00 AM on December 14th.

899090.png

Signature3.png

#544 Tauro_Fc  

Tauro_Fc

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:10 AM

Oh yeah!... For some reason i keep thinking this is online.

#545 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:14 AM

I can get more of these coupons if you people need them. $4.50 PayPal each. If you buy 2 or more, then $4 each. I only do this to help.

Lol, this guy.
Posted Image

#546 GamerSavage   M*A*S*H 4077th CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:15 AM

Who lied to me and said the kong coupon wouldnt work on games under $5?!
Not that I had any games in mind lol

I was going to use it to get Shift 2 Unleashed (PS3) originally. I ended up using that money to grab some books at a thrift store before that lol. Figured since I was on a limited budget I'd grab at least three games totalling $6 before PUR discount. Was prepared to pay a few pennies difference for them after the coupon and PUR discount. It looked like the POS system was giving the employee fits when he scanned the coupon. After what seemed like a couple a manual overrides it zeroed out the prices of the games.

I'm just trying to keep it together over here...

#547 ~starlight~   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1054 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

~starlight~

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:00 AM

got a bunch last night no problem

Lol Nvm i found them..it was hidden or stacked with the older emails lol

#548 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13502 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:16 AM

I was going to use it to get Shift 2 Unleashed (PS3) originally. I ended up using that money to grab some books at a thrift store before that lol. Figured since I was on a limited budget I'd grab at least three games totalling $6 before PUR discount. Was prepared to pay a few pennies difference for them after the coupon and PUR discount. It looked like the POS system was giving the employee fits when he scanned the coupon. After what seemed like a couple a manual overrides it zeroed out the prices of the games.

He did a manual override because you tried to use the coupon without reading it.

It's for 1 item $5 or more.  Not several items totaling over $5.

Once as a kid I cried as my parents drove from ny to nj. That was a far cry.

If 4chan is the Internet's anus, Reddit is the taint.

#549 GamerSavage   M*A*S*H 4077th CAGiversary!   625 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

GamerSavage

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:33 AM

He did a manual override because you tried to use the coupon without reading it.

It's for 1 item $5 or more.  Not several items totaling over $5.

I read the terms just fine before using the coupon, thank you very much. I was tired and in a rush because I was in a time constraint and wasn't thinking clearly. I wasn't trying to rip anybody off either, excuse me for having a "senior moment."

I'm just trying to keep it together over here...

#550 Carlanga   Fishing for deals CAGiversary!   1604 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:14 AM

I read the terms just fine before using the coupon, thank you very much. I was tired and in a rush because I was in a time constraint and wasn't thinking clearly. I wasn't trying to rip anybody off either, excuse me for having a "senior moment."

Then you didn't actually read the terms "just fine", thank you very much.

I still have a backlog of Win 98 games sealed, at least I'm done w/ my floppies! :lol:

DoctorCarlos.png

#551 radelc  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 12:58 PM

Anyone know how to help an iPhone noob get multiple coupons. I created a completely new Apple id after deleting the app. Downloaded spell stone from the store with the new Apple id, opened the app and it remembered who I was from last time. When I deleted the app I said to delete all save data, but the app still had me logged in. How do I clear all traces of app on phone and get a new coupon. Thx in advance. My gf and I got two DI figs for a dollar yesterday with coupons. Was hoping to go to another GS and do the same.

#552 esalw822  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:15 PM

radelc, on 13 Dec 2015 - 04:58 AM, said:

Anyone know how to help an iPhone noob get multiple coupons. I created a completely new Apple id after deleting the app. Downloaded spell stone from the store with the new Apple id, opened the app and it remembered who I was from last time. When I deleted the app I said to delete all save data, but the app still had me logged in. How do I clear all traces of app on phone and get a new coupon. Thx in advance. My gf and I got two DI figs for a dollar yesterday with coupons. Was hoping to go to another GS and do the same.

Can't you just log out of Kongregate before you quit the game?  That's what I always do. In the left corner there should be a list icon with drop down options when you click on it.  One of them lets you log out.  Then quit the game and complete the steps like you have been and you should be good to sign in as a new user next time.

#553 esalw822  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 01:23 PM

Some more giftable crap got price drops on the new weekly ad GameStop put out today:  A Selfie Stick for $1 after coupon; Portable cell charger for $2.50 AC. Sandisk 16GB Flash Drive or MicroSD card for $3 AC.  Kontrolfreek Grips for $4 AC.  Worth looking into if you're still looking for items to use your coupons on...

#554 radelc  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:24 PM

Wish I knew what I was doing wrong but I sign out, delete app, restart phone, redownload app. It welcomes me back as old user and if I log out and back in with new ID the coupon isnt offered in the menu section. Going to see if we can do multiples with GF android phone for now instead of my iphone..

#555 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3690 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:32 PM

Wish I knew what I was doing wrong but I sign out, delete app, restart phone, redownload app. It welcomes me back as old user and if I log out and back in with new ID the coupon isnt offered in the menu section.

Same experience with past Kongregate coupons on iPhone. I now do one coupon per iDevice. I just got an Amazon Fire so I can try multiples with that.

#556 GoldenBriggsy  

GoldenBriggsy

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:36 PM

I know this is a long shot and I will probably get shot down, but I'm gonna ask anyway...I don't have an android phone or iphone and I can't seem to get bluestacks to work on my pc, so would someone be willing to hook me up with a coupon? Thanks & Happy Holidays

*Edit - Someone was nice enough to hook me up with a few coupons (thanks again)

#557 Crono139   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   239 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Crono139

Posted 13 December 2015 - 02:58 PM

I know this is a long shot and I will probably get shot down, but I'm gonna ask anyway...I don't have an android phone or iphone and I can't seem to get bluestacks to work on my pc, so would someone be willing to hook me up with a coupon? Thanks & Happy Holidays

Try Droid4x as an emulator for this and in the future: http://www.droid4x.com

Bluestacks and Andy run terrible on my computer for who knows what reason. Droid4x runs flawlessly.

#558 Chaoss   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   251 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:01 PM

someone pointed out in SD that the 16gb vita card is $20, $15 after coupon for anyone interested

#559 juubei1i   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   333 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:20 PM

Wish I knew what I was doing wrong but I sign out, delete app, restart phone, redownload app. It welcomes me back as old user and if I log out and back in with new ID the coupon isnt offered in the menu section. Going to see if we can do multiples with GF android phone for now instead of my iphone..

I don't have an iphone but the girlfriend does.  Neither of us are experts.  We got one coupon to work but not another.  I think it is because it's saving to the cloud.  she didn't know how to stop it from doing that but if you do, that might assist you.

#560 covenant115   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   459 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

covenant115

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:12 PM

Does anyone have an extra coupon I could use, the game keeps crashing on my phone

#561 GoldenBriggsy  

GoldenBriggsy

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:16 PM

Try Droid4x as an emulator for this and in the future: http://www.droid4x.com

Bluestacks and Andy run terrible on my computer for who knows what reason. Droid4x runs flawlessly.

thanks, but sadly after trying multiple installs (including trying previous versions) I can't get Droid4x to work either...

oh well, NBD

#562 dbaronjr  

dbaronjr

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

So how long did it take for you guys to receive your code? It says up to 24 hours, but I'd like to get to a Gamestop as soon as I can since I've got other things to do.

EDIT: Just got it. It was about 45 minutes, so not bad.

#563 Brother Daz   Scotch and yes? CAGiversary!   7830 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Brother Daz

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:09 PM

I got mine pretty quick, within a couple minutes. I've decided I won't be using it so first reply to me can have it. I'll try and remain active here for a bit since I know people are wanting to get down there this morning.

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#564 dallow   By Kaz! CAGiversary!   30359 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:18 PM

I got mine pretty quick, within a couple minutes. I've decided I won't be using it so first reply to me can have it. I'll try and remain active here for a bit since I know people are wanting to get down there this morning.

I could use it.
"i drive a rolls royce / cause it's good for my voice"

#565 Lilchiji   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   459 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:22 PM

I will gladly take it if you have it :)

#566 Brother Daz   Scotch and yes? CAGiversary!   7830 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Brother Daz

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:30 PM

I could use it.

check your messages

87688.png

Playing: :xb1: Wolfenstein  :ps4: Octodad   :360:    :ps3: Used for a 3D player now   :3ds:-Pokémon X, Zelda:ALBW (3DS FC: 0447-7073-4536)

http://www.looksneat.com/topic/Gaming/

#567 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   3690 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2015 - 07:56 PM

Picked up :vita: Ragnarok Odyssey Ace for $11 (20% Birthday + $5 Kongregate) and an Amiibo card pack for $1.

#568 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3553 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:05 PM

damn so these expire after today? I was planing on doing a big run tomorrow :(

I might still head out and hit some up, I do wanna pick up bloodborne for 10 after the coupon and maybe anther funko or two. 

#569 chnandler_bong   Unofficial CAG Headless Mad Comber of Comb Mountain CAGiversary!   9440 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

chnandler_bong

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:07 PM

damn so these expire after today? I was planing on doing a big run tomorrow :(

I might still head out and hit some up, I do wanna pick up bloodborne for 10 after the coupon and maybe anther funko or two. 

They expire tomorrow - 12/14.

#570 WickedEndoNinja   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   3553 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

WickedEndoNinja

Posted 13 December 2015 - 08:12 PM

They expire tomorrow - 12/14.

yea for some reason I thought it was good threw the 14th and expired the 15th.

prob gonna do a run and try and get more funkos. and I thought bloodborne was 10 after coupon but it's 15. might wait, have too much to play.