Pop-Up Pages, or not?

Naughty_Insomniac

CAGiversary!
OK. First I gotta give mucho gracias to CheapyD... and this is in no way a complaint. :wink:

With that said, there have been a couple of things I have noticed that don't seem to work the way (I think) they should... One of the things I absolutely LOVE about CAG is that every link you click on opens a new window. (Call me crazy, I LOVE this) :lol: Anyhow I have noticed that there are a couple of links I have come across that don't open new windows, they just forward the present window to a new location. (I noticed it once, and did a little more research to find the other offenders.) My list is as follows:

The Google Ads ( I believe it's all of them )

"Coupons, Bargain Bins & Weekly Ads"
Buy.com (the pic link)
EBGames.com (the green hyperlink)
KBToys -> PS2 (Games Under 20$ link)
Overstock.com (green hyperlink) & (Save $12 - Second pic link) & (3rd pic - Free Ship)
Target.com (Green hyperlink)

"Store Links - Video Games"
EBGames
Overstock.com

BTW, I know that I'm a complete moron when it comes to internet forum codes and stuff like that, and if you can't fix it, then let me feel like the ass that I am. And, if I'm being a total moron please tell me so in a nice way. You can even post pics from ebaumsworld :mrgreen: . I've seen enough of them from Banky that as long as it's done in a highly offensive manner, I can take it... :lol: :twisted: LOL

I guess that's enough for one day (it's really late and I need to get some sleep, I'll post my other bitch another day, lol)

BTW: I'm running Win98 and Explorer 6.0

You can always just right click the link and select open in new window if the links aren't automatically doing it.

[quote name='DRJ555']You can always just right click the link and select open in new window if the links aren't automatically doing it.[/quote]

Yup, exactly. I got used to surfing like that a long time ago.

I hate links that automatically open in a new window. If I want something in a new window, I can do that myself easily.

[quote name='zig']I hate links that automatically open in a new window. If I want something in a new window, I can do that myself easily.[/quote]

I like that they open in a new window automatically. I often right-click anyway, but it is good the few times I forget. I hate the way fatwallet does it -- if you left-click, it will open a new window the first time, but left-clicking another fatwallet link will just forward that same target window that opened the first time -- very annoying.

Wow, I was beginning to think I was the only one who could see this thread lol :)

You know... I know you can right click to surf, but I guess I've never been able to get used to doing it that way. Oh well *shrug*

[quote name='gamefreak117']Shift + Clicking on a link opens in a new window?

I just remembered that :)[/quote]

So how's it feel bumping a nearly year old thread?

Get a tabbed browser (like Mozilla Firefox) So much nicer than having 15+ IE windows open at once.

Ha didn't notice this was a year old. Sweet! :cool:

bread's done
Back