Madden 16 Xbox One Team Progresion League (Divisional and Playoff Games only)

billymcdugal

CAGiversary!
Hey just wanted to start this so I can try to get this off the ground eventually. The ideal would be people who are more interested in managing the team and doing off season and drafts then necessarily playing every game. In my opinion that is the true fun of the game and if you build a good team then you will win the simmed games as well. I have done this with friends in person for years and it's always a lot of fun to reach the end of the 30 years. Feel free to message and we could do a small league in one division if there isn't much interest. I do fantasy drafts. Eventually I'd be interested in doing the same with NBA 2k16 also.

I would try this as well (Both, actually).

With a baby on the way team building is easier to fit in than the actual games anyway.  

I would try this as well (Both, actually).

With a baby on the way team building is easier to fit in than the actual games anyway.
we will still play divisional games so if we had 4 teams in one division that would mean 6 games/ season. If you think that would be a little hard to do with your schedule we could look into doing 2 afc and 2 nfc teams so that it was only 2 teams playing each other with the occasional interconferece game. Ideally I'd love to do a 8 player league with one division on each side but I think starting a 4 player league to start and perhaps restarting if theres an increase of interested people. We're looking at one more person (I have someone whom I did a 30 season franchise with before and I'll message him so we should be able to start scheduling the draft in a week or so.

I'd like to wait for 4 people but if by the end of the week theres no more takers I think it may be best to just start the league with us 3 and allow for others to join after we've started.

Id like to get this started to we can do some of the fantasy draft tonight before the work week starts (I work a M-F job), let me know if people are still interested.

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/352276-madden-16-xbox-one-team-progresion-league/

here is the new topic i started for the league, feel free to look it over and give any input if you would like. I would like to be able to do a few rounds of the fantasy draft each night this week if possible. Everyone plz message me your contact information, cell or facebook would be appreciated, it may be best to make a league page on facebook so that everyone will get the messages more quickly

bread's done
Back