The Elder Scrolls Online Free Play Weekend (Begins this Thursday) X1 & PC

60% off is a deal and I didn't know about the free to play weekend so I say "Thank you very much, Sir!" ;)

Hmm...I wonder if you get 60% off if you already have an account. About $12 to go digital after I would trade the disc in.

Thanks for the note.

Anybody try to login yet?  My account says "Active - Trial" when I check my ESO account status.  I never bought the game.

I thought that the game was free to play. Are they still making people pay for it?
You don't have to pay monthly anymore.

The game is great and new content is being added at least every 3 months (last content came out at about 2 months). If you play the free weekend, make sure you also sign up for the $1,000,000 prize.

https://millionreasons.elderscrollsonline.com/?lang=en

I dont think they are making anyone do anything, but I may be wrong. :drool:
I stopped playing for about a week when Fallout 4 came out and they sent out a squad of guars to my house. I'll never stop playing again.

Didn't care much for the PC Beta (when there were no NDA's); wasn't thrilled w/ free weekend not too long after Tamriel Unlimited PC launched.

Gonna give it a shot, see if it gotten any better - since I could win $1 million.

Chances of winning $1 million = probably slim and none.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tried playing and it kept booting me during the intro. Even after I skipped the intro, would boot back to the Xbox ONE dashboard. Tried it give times....then deleted it.
Oh well.....Skye in will be here sooner or later.

I wonder if I will be eligible to win the million.....not that I could.

I pre ordered this game and was so excited then the more I played it the more I grew to dislike it.After 3 months straight of playing it I gave up on it in September.

bread's done
Back