* * - - - 7 votes

Square-Enix Online Store "Suprise Gift Box" $9.99 (Supposedly $80 Value?)

Square-enix square enix surprise gift box surprise gift box sale squareenix PC digital

#91 udaozzy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   163 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:50 AM

Yeah for sure, just send a PM if you have it still.

Sent a PM.

#92 Mysticales   Battle Mystic Mystaria CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Mysticales

Posted 19 December 2015 - 02:40 PM

Well redeemed all my codes on steam. So least thats something. 

Only one you cant redeem on steam is FF14. So I have that code around atm. If anyone would want to trade my FF14 code (Which has the free month) for a 10$ Steam card. PM me.

#93 spoderman  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:07 PM

I'm surprised people are buying FF14 on here for $5.. it's nearly impossible to get rid of for even $1 over here.

#94 Motoki   Big Fish Grandma CAGiversary!   16775 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:09 PM

I'm surprised people are buying FF14 on here for $5.. it's nearly impossible to get rid of for even $1 over here.

lol you totally cockblocked people's wheelin and dealin here.

#95 Mysticales   Battle Mystic Mystaria CAGiversary!   562 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Mysticales

Posted 19 December 2015 - 03:39 PM

heh didnt realize was that low. I may install it to see whats up. However.. I am hardcore FFXI player, So switching out to a diff MMO without anything to show for it... or the blood and tears of my FFXI grinding.. isnt worth much to me to switch. (I still have my UO account!!)

#96 Dalrint   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   720 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 04:03 PM

So did the codes get sent in an email? I haven't gotten mine.

#97 darkling23   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   117 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 06:54 PM

Everyone there apparently has euro copies and the codes provided are region specific it seems..

#98 spoderman  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 07:49 PM

Everyone there apparently has euro copies and the codes provided are region specific it seems..

I think there's at least one key still on there that's from NA, I can't find any confirmation that the FFXIV keys from the mystery box are region specific though.

#99 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3517 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:13 PM

i am pretty sure xiv key are region locked.  this cause soem issue for people in euro zone they bough the us copy and when HW come out they have to get the usa version not euro

#100 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3517 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 19 December 2015 - 09:16 PM

And just in case another one want try out final fantasy xiv, i am a current user and i can provide with referral code for free in game item for both of us, pm me for detail.

#101 Giant_Gamer  

Giant_Gamer

Posted 20 December 2015 - 12:07 AM

This is what is in the bundle.... seems decent if you don't have any of these which I don't.

FINAL FANTASY® XIV: A REALM REBORN™ [PC DOWNLOAD]

LIFE IS STRANGE [PC DOWNLOAD]

FINAL FANTASY® XIII [PC DOWNLOAD]

LARA CROFT AND THE TEMPLE OF OSIRIS [PC DOWNLOAD]

THIEF [PC DOWNLOAD]

So...

a trial of a MMO

The first episode of something

Final Hallway 13 (at least it's a complete hallway with a semi decent movie thrown in)

Laura's Puzle-time adventures (The only "REAL" good surprise IMO)

And brooding in the dark, ignoring my previous two games plot.

Well If I were opening that, I would at least gotten the $10 worth with LC:Osiris.

Sadly I bought FF13 twice on PS3. I don't think I would want buy it ever again.

#102 paulwekiva   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   727 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2015 - 02:03 AM

It's the first episode of Life is Strange, not the full game. It also comes with a 10% off coupon for the rest of the episodes.

Bwahhhhhaaaahhaaa

#103 Tanatos  

Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:08 AM

So...

a trial of a MMO

The first episode of something

Final Hallway 13 (at least it's a complete hallway with a semi decent movie thrown in)

Laura's Puzle-time adventures (The only "REAL" good surprise IMO)

And brooding in the dark, ignoring my previous two games plot.

Well If I were opening that, I would at least gotten the $10 worth with LC:Osiris.

Sadly I bought FF13 twice on PS3. I don't think I would want buy it ever again.

Thief is free right now if you have xbox live and for sure life is strange episode 1 will be free really soon, same with  ff 14. Also, temple of osiris was free months ago on ps plus, so technically speaking they give ff 13 for $10, but I dont know, I prefer buy it on ps3/xbox 360 because the game itself isn't worth it to even play it -.-

#104 Reraise   No Sale, No Buy! CAGiversary!   642 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2015 - 05:47 PM

well my predictions we're Pretty close. another year , another shit square enix box 

#105 BasilZero   Retribution CAGiversary!   155 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

BasilZero

Posted 20 December 2015 - 10:54 PM

Now that this is over - wonder when and if they'll put a Holiday sale on their online store xD - specifically for PC downloads ^_^

#106 Giant_Gamer  

Giant_Gamer

Posted 23 December 2015 - 12:15 AM

Wow, this new humble bundle makes this "mystery" box look like a REAL rip off.

Pay $1 or more:

• The Last Remnant
  • Life is Strange Episode 1
  • Tomb Raider I, II, and III
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect

Pay more than the average:

• Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (this is a subscription-based game)
  • Just Cause 1 and 2
  • Front Mission Evolved
  • Gyromancer
  • Yosumin
  • Coupons: 20 percent off Just Cause 3 and 33 percent off the Life is Strange Season Pass
  • More games to come

Pay $8.99 or more:

• Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
  • Tomb Raider Game of the Year Edition
  • Hitman: Absolution Elite Edition

And you can bet that in the games to come will be the other games that were offered in the "M box" too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Square-enix, square enix, surprise, gift box, surprise gift box, sale, squareenix, PC, digital