* - - - - 2 votes

Can we finally admit that if you are/vote REPUBLICAN, you are most likely a racist/bigoted pig?

#31 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10092 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:00 AM

South Park got it right years ago...

9d5d40b79e18979c505de59e72f4a787a4696745

#32 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 30 December 2015 - 12:09 PM

Actually Trey and Matt shifted their position with that Canada episode this season. If you don't care about the civic process, ie vote when you're supposed to including primaries, you ARE going to get a douche and turd sandwich, and then you deserve the insane guy on top. You know, if you don't vote, you let the crazies vote and they'll matter even more.

#33 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1701 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:38 PM

Personally I much rather have Trump as president than another Clinton or a Bush. To me its crazy that this country essentially keeps electing the same people. 

#34 UncleBob  

Posted 30 December 2015 - 02:49 PM

While I in no way support or agree with anything I've heard come out of Trump's mouth, I'd rather have him than Clinton just because him actually getting elected and trying to do half of what he says might be the catalyst this country needs to overhaul the federal government as a whole.

Clinton will just be your average Fuck up like Obama and Dubya before her, so we'll get status quo.

#35 Darby27   Licensed to Dill CAGiversary!   13592 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2015 - 03:56 PM

While I in no way support or agree with anything I've heard come out of Trump's mouth, I'd rather have him than Clinton just because him actually getting elected and trying to do half of what he says might be the catalyst this country needs to overhaul the federal government as a whole.

Clinton will just be your average Fuck up like Obama and Dubya before her, so we'll get status quo.

Plus she'd bring along the First Rapist.

#36 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20828 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:53 PM

Not sure you're using that word right. @_@

#37 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7125 Posts   Joined 12.3 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:04 PM

I think Adam was the first rapist, considering God only made Eve because his other wives gave the First Man backtalk.

#38 mrsilkunderwear   Just Do It. CAGiversary!   1701 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

mrsilkunderwear

Posted 31 December 2015 - 03:48 AM

nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.

#39 UncleBob  

Posted 31 December 2015 - 05:06 AM

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lilith

#40 Finger_Shocker  

Finger_Shocker

Posted 31 December 2015 - 07:37 AM

And what would that be...?

lol... I don't support/agree w- Trump but he might be the catalyst to overhaul the federal gov't...  Are you a politician? 

How does one not support or agree with someone yet wants them to win and support his policies that will change the gov't for the worst

#41 UncleBob  

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:26 PM

I don't at all support his policies.

I think if he were to get elected, the people would revolt (not necessarily in a violent manner) and demand some significant changes up top. Think "Occupy", but with purpose and an agenda.

#42 RedvsBlue  

RedvsBlue

Posted 31 December 2015 - 04:29 PM

And what would that be...?

lol... I don't support/agree w- Trump but he might be the catalyst to overhaul the federal gov't... Are you a politician?
How does one not support or agree with someone yet wants them to win and support his policies that will change the gov't for the worst

I've gotta admit there's a perverse part of me that wants to see him get elected. For one, I'm almost curious to see just how far a president can get with near zero congressional or party support. He's also the type of hothead that could just go on a vetoing streak for no other reason than retribution. It would be absolutely fascinating. The good news is he mostly couldn't grind the whole country to a halt because of Congress's veto override power.

The other, long game part of me would be interested in seeing him elected to see what kind of populist opposition it would drum up. Much in the same way Obama's election gave rise to that shitshow we call the tea party, there could hopefully be a rallying of support from the left with hopefully a less hypocritical, "me first" platform. The tea party might think they want Trump elected but in the long run I see it being the death knell for their movement. And that alone might make it worth suffering through 4 years of his presidency.

#43 UncleBob  

Posted 31 December 2015 - 08:18 PM

Would he make it four years?

I'd also be interested in seeing if the same types of people wh said things like "We won, you lost, suck it up" when Obama won would be so generous with their blanket support for the elected official if Trump won.

I'd like to view into an alternate universe where Trump is elected, but I wouldn't want to live there.

#44 mykevermin   Queen of Scotland CAGiversary!   37011 Posts   Joined 15.1 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2016 - 04:57 PM

Student loans are non-dischargeable and your wages and benefits can be garnished if you default.

Unsecured? It's shooting fish in a fucking barrel.