- - - - -

All Supercharger Skylanders/Vehicles $9.99 (Individual Packs) @Gamestop.com (only?) / Amazon (some trap team at amz too)

#1 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:06 PM

Checked a couple stores, seems to be online only

http://www.gamestop....s-superchargers

You could do an online order in store if you need/want to. You will be charged tax regardless of using trade credit or not

$5 back on $50+ instore at gamestop from ibotta. If you haven't check out ibotta there's info here.

An in-store online order should still count as an in-store purchase (I believe)

Kongregate $5 off gamestop purchase info here also in-store only. Might not count towards the $50 w/ibotta. If the receipt shows the subtotal over $50 you should be good

been 9.99 for supercharges on amazon all week as well.

Cool, some aren't because they're not being sold by amazon. I got all of the ones gamestop sells when they were B1G1

Amazon:

Vehicles

Characters

Amazon also has various Trap Team figures for $4.99.

Gotta leave soon but here was some interesting things I saw (especially since I paid like $8 for just one fire trap on ebay)

Skylanders Trap Team: Nightmare Express Level Pack $12.49

Triple Trap Pack: Magic, Fire, Tech $7.49

Triple Trap Pack: Air, Undead, Magic $7.49

Trap Master Knight Mare Character Pack $7.99

#2 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 11 December 2015 - 07:34 PM

been 9.99 for supercharges on amazon all week as well.  

#3 Zantra2  

Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:26 PM

Amazon also has various Trap Team figures for $4.99.

#4 GunstarRed   The Rated 'G' Superstar CAGiversary!   1590 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:40 PM

Too bad the new vehicles aren't part of it.

Why are people on Amazon paying $29 for the Shark Tank by itself when the 3-pack with Terrafin, Shark Tank, and Jet Stream is $26? Despite it saying "Amazon Exclusive" they sell the 3-pack at Toys R Us and amazingly only charge $29.99 for it with no TRU Skylander mark-up fee.

#5 ShockandAww   Truth is treason CAGiversary!   7456 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

ShockandAww

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:09 PM

Amazon just had a B2G1 on the vehicles and they were $10 each. 3 vehicles for $20. Not sure if it's still live.

#6 ackbar7   Flamble CAGiversary!   3098 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:15 PM

Why is anyone going to Amazon? This stuff is all $5 at GS if you use a coupon 

#7 AdmiralGialHackbar  

AdmiralGialHackbar

Posted 11 December 2015 - 10:56 PM

Too bad the new vehicles aren't part of it.

Why are people on Amazon paying $29 for the Shark Tank by itself when the 3-pack with Terrafin, Shark Tank, and Jet Stream is $26? Despite it saying "Amazon Exclusive" they sell the 3-pack at Toys R Us and amazingly only charge $29.99 for it with no TRU Skylander mark-up fee.

got the 3 pack for 17.49 on amazon the other night!   That's why I go to amazon!  

#8 LonelyBacteria  

LonelyBacteria

Posted 12 December 2015 - 02:04 AM

Amazon just had a B2G1 on the vehicles and they were $10 each. 3 vehicles for $20. Not sure if it's still live.

I didn't see no thing about this .___________________.