Amex $20 statement credit for spending $50+ jet.com YMMV

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys american express have a one time statement credit for $20 when spending $50 on jet.com

expires: 1/31/2016

Details
Get a one-time $20 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $50+ online at Jet.com or on the Jet.com mobile app by 1/31/2016.

Terms
Enrollment limited. Offer valid only for purchases made online at Jet.com or on the Jet.com mobile app. Offer only available in the US and its outlying territories. Offer subject to shipping policies and restrictions of the merchant which are available at Jet.com. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Only US-issued American Express® Cards are eligible for this offer. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 1/31/16, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase(s). Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase(s) from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase(s) have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase(s) is/are returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: BYPH:0001

there is also an american express offer for $15 off $35 at walmart, im hoping to use it with the $40 battlefront deluxe promo they are running on monday.

Don't have the offer on my AmEx Costco card.  Hopefully, the offer will pop up soon as my wife wants a New Nintendo 3DS for Christmas & I missed the BF sale at Walmart...

Does Amex have these offers often? I might have to get one.
they usually arent this good. a typical offer is 10% to 30% off some obscure websites. I usually get about 20 new offers a month, this month there is over 100. i think after the jet, amazon and walmart offers i will have only redeemed a total of 4 of these offers.

edit: and the quik trip offer of $5 back when you spend $5

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have the offer on my AmEx Costco card. Hopefully, the offer will pop up soon as my wife wants a New Nintendo 3DS for Christmas & I missed the BF sale at Walmart...
You probably wont get it. I had it on my Blue card, not on my costco. If you dont get these offers imeediately, they dont "pop up" later unfortunately.

They have had some amazing deals over the last few months. 15$ back on 60$ on amazon. 25$ back on 200$ at newegg. This jet offer. 25$ back on 200$ @ Best buy.

Problem is, not all cards are eligible for all offers. With Amex splitting from costco, my costco card seems to be very neglected on offers as of late.

You probably wont get it. I had it on my Blue card, not on my costco. If you dont get these offers imeediately, they dont "pop up" later unfortunately.

They have had some amazing deals over the last few months. 15$ back on 60$ on amazon. 25$ back on 200$ at newegg. This jet offer. 25$ back on 200$ @ Best buy.

Problem is, not all cards are eligible for all offers. With Amex splitting from costco, my costco card seems to be very neglected on offers as of late.
i know sometimes if an offer doesnt show up on your card you can tweet @amexoffers to get it added, you have to sync your account with twitter and a bunch of other junk, but the option is there.

I have NEVER gotten offers like this on my Amex. Never walmart, amazon, newegg, or any place I actually would consider buying from. I don't have this offer either. I only get offers from places I have never heard of or would never consider shopping at.

I have NEVER gotten offers like this on my Amex. Never walmart, amazon, newegg, or any place I actually would consider buying from. I don't have this offer either. I only get offers from places I have never heard of or would never consider shopping at.
As i said, it all depends on the AMEX you have. If its the costco one, most of the offers are always garbage. The costco AMEX is pretty bad compared to their other cards too.

Edit: did this deal the other day (when i saw it on SD) to get a 4k fire tv.

85$

save15now coupon to drop the price 15$

20$ statement credit

50$ with all said and done.

These offers are the sole reason I keep my Amex Blue Cash card. My wife is an authorized user, and she has her own set of offers separate from mine, so we get to double-dip on them. The Jet offer popped up, along with Amazon, Bestbuy, Newegg, etc.  They've gotten to the point to where the statement credits pop up very quickly also. The regular Blue Cash has no annual fee, so it's a definite keeper just for a few hundred dollars of offers each year.

I have Costco AMEX and have gotten every major offer except Walmart this year, so the Clstco bashing is off base. My wife is an authorized user and we often double dip on offers. Great deals.

How do you get the offers on the authorized users account (amex blue cash everyday whatever)? Does the authorized user need to make their own amex account online or something? Or are they hidden somewhere on the site? Or is it just by default that whatever the cardholder is offered doubles over to the authorized user? I didn't know this was possible, and I've been missing out of many a double dips it seems :cry:

Thanks, OP. Was able to get dog food, dog treats, and the Darth Vader and Zeb Orellios Disney Infinity figures for essentially ~32 bucks after the savings code and Amex statement credit. Pretty nice deal.

How do you get the offers on the authorized users account (amex blue cash everyday whatever)? Does the authorized user need to make their own amex account online or something? Or are they hidden somewhere on the site? Or is it just by default that whatever the cardholder is offered doubles over to the authorized user? I didn't know this was possible, and I've been missing out of many a double dips it seems :cry:
My wife has a separate online login. It shows the same things as mine, but her offers are separate.

Are you able to get Amex offers with a serve card? I can't figure it out. 

Seems like the serve.com login is different than an Amex ID. Anyone know?

I have Costco AMEX and have gotten every major offer except Walmart this year, so the Clstco bashing is off base. My wife is an authorized user and we often double dip on offers. Great deals.
Just going with what the majority of Costco AMEX card users post on various deal/CC websites. Plus the costco amex IS one of their worst (when it comes to apr and other "features"). With costco dumping AMEX, there is very little reason to keep it soon.

We have 5 costco AMEX accounts in the immediate family, none get the majority of these offers. I think my costco one only had the newegg deal, which was surprising. My blue card had ALL of them. Same as last year, plus the APR is much better.

The fact that you got the offer doesnt change that MOST people dont get them with a costco card.

are there still any active jet new acct promo codes?
I think "save15" still works.

Yep, us too. Big fan of the double dip. I always find better offers on my Blue Sky and Blue Cash than I do on my Costco.
I just found out about the ol double dip. Signed up my second set of cards under a new account and voilla!, offers available on my blue card, not my costco.

Just going with what the majority of Costco AMEX card users post on various deal/CC websites. Plus the costco amex IS one of their worst (when it comes to apr and other "features"). With costco dumping AMEX, there is very little reason to keep it soon.

We have 5 costco AMEX accounts in the immediate family, none get the majority of these offers. I think my costco one only had the newegg deal, which was surprising. My blue card had ALL of them. Same as last year, plus the APR is much better.

The fact that you got the offer doesnt change that MOST people dont get them with a costco card.
I think "save15" still works.
We pay in full so APR doesn't matter, and we eat out way more than we buy groceries, so Costco's cashback is better for us than Blue. Bottom line is that you'll get the most offers on your most active cards.

I used the new account coupon ANDROID20 to take 20% off, and got one of those Seagate 2tb drives for under $50 (once the $20 Amex credit hits). Very happy with that - my 1tb in my PS4 is full and I was looking on a good deal on an upgrade. :)

My wife has a separate online login. It shows the same things as mine, but her offers are separate.
Thanks for this! I just made an account for my authorized user card this morning and had the jet offer again. This whole time (since 2014) I've been missing out and it was so easy :wall:

Bottom line is that you'll get the most offers on your most active cards.
Thats simply not true. Ive had my costco card the longest out of all my cards. Used it exclusively for 3 years. Didnt change the offers. Had my blue card less than a year, use it sparingly, get more/better offers immediately.

The offers are tied to the card type. I get that (for some reason) you dont like people talking bad about costco/the costco AMEX. But that doesnt change the fact that MOST people dont get these offers on their costco card. Some have had success using twitter to add certain offers, but those are few and far between.

Add in that eating out on the costco is 2% back vs 1% vs the blue. Even if you eat out 1 meal a day per year, that still not a significant advantage. But im not trying to tell you what card is better for you. The point is, regardless of use, you get more/better offers on the blue card than the costco one on average. Just because YOU got an offer, doesnt mean others did. Go read some forums about the difference in cards and offers if you dont believe me. The costco card is notorious for getting dicked when it comes to offers.

Do you mean you sign it up to a different email address?
That's what I did with my blue card. The primary cardholder has their email address tied to their account/login, and I used the personal email of the authorized user to sign up with a new account/login using their card number. Took 5 minutes. Now there's a whole new/duplicated set of rewards available on the new authorized user's account/login.

That's what I did with my blue card. The primary cardholder has their email address tied to their account/login, and I used the personal email of the authorized user to sign up with a new account/login using their card number. Took 5 minutes. Now there's a whole new/duplicated set of rewards available on the new authorized user's account/login.
This.

Me and the wife used the same login to manage the entire account. I signed my cards on the same account up to a different email address.(the wife has primary cards on amex, mine are secondary)

Now i have my own login to the same account, but with my cards listed instead of hers, and my own set of offers.

Got my wife's Costco Amex card linked on Twitter & linked the Jet.com offer to it.  That plus taking advantage of the '20NOW' coupon will result in a $159.97 New Nintendo 3DS AC Bundle.  Wife is grateful (no surprise gift this year).  Thanks to whoever posted regarding linking the Twitter account ;)

bread's done
Back