Good starter games on PSTV for 6 and 8 year olds

ncfoster

CAGiversary!
Hi all,

I picked up a Playstation TV bundle for the kids for Christmas.  My son plays a ton of NHL 16 on the PS4, and I am hoping that I will be one of the lucky ones who is able to get good streaming performance out of it.  I intend to try to use it wired, so we shall see.

In any case, I am just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for some of the better titles for younger kids that work well on the PSTV.  Thanks.

Bomberman is a classic.
Thanks for the response. Sorry for the delay...looks like there are no Bomberman titles that are confirmed to be playable on PSTV. So, that doesn't seem like an option, unfortunately.

Just discovered the one user-account per system limitation which is blowing my mind and really putting a wrench in my plans. I am thinking that the wireless streaming is going to work well enough for my purposes, but that is going to be a serious obstacle. I thought that I did my research, but that possibility didn't even cross my mind.

The LEGO games - Batman, Harry Potter, Jurassic World, etc. These are on the PS TV compatible list as of 12/23/15.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back