* * * * * 3 votes

16GB Vita Memory Card 19.99 Gamestop

Vita memory gamestop

#31 woozie2  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:21 AM

I just got my 16 GB in store today and appreciate this thread, that simple. It's not that I didn't want to read a mega thread, but it's natural to miss things - especially when all of the other deals might be irrelevant to certain individuals.

You can argue that this just encourages people to post every single little item into its own thread, but this is honestly a situational thing and I'm sure most people have enough sense to just let things like this slide from time to time.

#32 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2929 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:32 AM

As long as we don't start seeing every cheap possibility with Jet.com start happening again. It is usually the single game deals that gets on most peoples nerves.

#33 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3202 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:20 AM

If its worth its own thread then post its own thread. If its borderline, then just fucking let it go and be posted. Discouraging people from posting because its debatable a deal is stupid. I dont care for the Jet promo code threads though cause its the same promo just on different stuff, that should be one thread.

#34 parKer   poses like a meerkat CAGiversary!   1318 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 11:52 AM

I see most times when someone posts a thread like this, it makes it harder for most to get that deal because then the supply gets bought up almost instantly. Let me guess, you also want $15 an hour working at fast food.

So, it's all about "hiding" the deals for megathread readers? I hate to say it, but not all megathread readers are honorable non-hoarders and non-flippers. If the deal is good enough, stock will be bought up no matter where the deal is posted. And, this was already posted on Slickdeals.

Yes, it's annoying when I miss a deal that I want, but I'm not going to blame a helpful, single-thread OP for that. Plus, mods will merge things if they feel it's necessary.

#35 UjnHunter   Frog Man CAGiversary!   1309 Posts   Joined 16.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 01:44 PM

I have two 64Gb cards, though I've only used one of them. The one I've used hasn't crashed once in the year and a half that I've had it.

I've never heard about any crashing issues, and have never experienced any issues with my 64gb card. If you're hearing about crashing issues, it would affect all cards, not just the 64gb cards. All I'm saying is that you're just wasting money on anything smaller because even the 64gb card isn't big enough if you have even the slightest PSP Vita collection, Digital or Physical. You'll be "upgrading" sooner than you think and it's only going to cost more money in the long run with no easy way of using your old smaller Memory Cards because the PSP Vita doesn't offer any easy way to swap them in and out...

#36 ICHIRO51MVP   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   150 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

ICHIRO51MVP

Posted 15 December 2015 - 03:49 PM

Thanks OP, a solid actual deal coming from GS for once, wow. I always feel like the only GS deals worth going for are ones where I have to use some loophole like using a VPN and many email accounts to print out a bunch of "one per customer" coupons or some borderline fraud exploits.

#37 HyperG   GamersVlog.com CAGiversary!   2929 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:28 PM

So, it's all about "hiding" the deals for megathread readers? I hate to say it, but not all megathread readers are honorable non-hoarders and non-flippers. If the deal is good enough, stock will be bought up no matter where the deal is posted. And, this was already posted on Slickdeals.

Yes, it's annoying when I miss a deal that I want, but I'm not going to blame a helpful, single-thread OP for that. Plus, mods will merge things if they feel it's necessary.

If you want to get notified on certain deals, you could always find someone that is always keeping up with the deals and ask them to notify you when they stumble across a deal. There are even people on twitter that will post deals regularly. Sometimes if people are generous they will pick up extras and offer it for the price of the item and shipping via the trade forum. There really is no excuse to miss out on a deal if you really something, just have to find what works for you.

#38 Jommy   I wish I could come up with a cool title CAGiversary!   2074 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:13 PM

Yay got one of these yesterday for 15 after the kongregate coupon

#39 tukai   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1203 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 05:21 PM

Got it for $15 yesterday. I have a fat vita with the 32 but my wife bought me a 2nd aqua blue for xmas. This card will work.

#40 s0undwav3   Report Lazerbeak! CAGiversary!   553 Posts   Joined 16.7 Years Ago  

Posted 17 December 2015 - 03:03 AM

Hey guys this card is also at amazon, and I like amazon points (3x return) is nice.  I had that coupon but I forgot about it ....for gamestop.  but most of the game stops around me do not have any vita stuff.

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B006JKASAC

#41 TruthynessStrategery  

TruthynessStrategery

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:55 AM

I've never heard about any crashing issues, and have never experienced any issues with my 64gb card. If you're hearing about crashing issues, it would affect all cards, not just the 64gb cards. All I'm saying is that you're just wasting money on anything smaller because even the 64gb card isn't big enough if you have even the slightest PSP Vita collection, Digital or Physical. You'll be "upgrading" sooner than you think and it's only going to cost more money in the long run with no easy way of using your old smaller Memory Cards because the PSP Vita doesn't offer any easy way to swap them in and out...

100% correct. The 64GB is barely adequate if you have even a decent sized collection. I would never recommend anything smaller than 32GB for any Vita owner, regardless of collection size. The problem, of course, is that the prices for 32GB/64GB cards are asinine. Sony really shot the Vita in the foot by using such expensive, proprietary memory cards.

#42 detectiveconan16   Delicious! CAGiversary!   7171 Posts   Joined 13.5 Years Ago  

detectiveconan16

Posted 17 December 2015 - 11:31 AM

Just waiting for Best Buy to price match since Amazon went.

#43 Pokechaos480   Banned Banned   3685 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

Pokechaos480

Posted 17 December 2015 - 12:55 PM

Amazon is matching Gamestop so don't expect the price to last.

#44 sheppard2jt   I heart CAG CAGiversary!   132 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

sheppard2jt

Posted 17 December 2015 - 04:42 PM

Just waiting for Best Buy to price match since Amazon went.

Just call them and order or go there...they'll price match it.

#45 theking_13  

theking_13

Posted 17 December 2015 - 09:38 PM

Successfully price matched at BB, they're always cool about it. Thanks OP.

#46 Nico8912   CL4P-TP's Minion CAGiversary!   139 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Posted 18 December 2015 - 01:02 AM

I was able to get a price match via phone with Best Buy even though Gamestop isn't on their list. Thanks OP