PS Plus 12 Month Subscription Deals (Lowest Currently $46.99)

dtrader69

CAGiversary!
ToysRus buy 2 $50 PSN cards USE coupon brcfeb to get $20 off, then go to PS Network to buy PS+ membership (Expiry, no idea, courtesy of rfd)

now can you double dip
meaning buying two(2×) $50 psn cards (100) for $80
purchase 2 year of ps+ off the PSN store with the $100 psn cards you purchase off toysrus
now doing that it would qualify for the psn offer spend 100$ in psn store get $15 credit back

so in basic math a year of ps+ would cost $32.50 for a year but must purchase 2 year program to make it $65
Amazon $47.99 tax-in (Expiry: May 1)
Costco $46.99 tax-in (Credit: OmegaChaos) (Expiry: Unknown)
Dell $44.99 + TAX which is higher then everywhere else after tax (Expiry: January 8) <=== DON'T BUY IT FROM THERE!

EXPIRED:
Staples (2) PS+ 1-Year membership and/or $50 PSN Credits for $81....$40.5 Per!
Steps:
1. Sign up on[/size]ebates, this will get you $5 for sign-up + 1% rebate, then go through [/size]ebates [/size]to get to Staples[/size]
2. Go to here to get a $20 off $100 coupon
3. Add either 2 items of PS+ membership or $50 PSN card to your cart
4. Add these fillers: marker, paper, pen, pen
5. During checkout add the generated coupon code

Note: Don't worry about the tax since it will drop off.

Last edited by a moderator:
They often have "spend $50 get $10" deals online. Probably better to wait.  No tax there either.

BLAH....DELL CHARGES TAX!

8dZww.jpg

Staples (2) PS+ 1-Year membership and/or $50 PSN Credits for $81....$40.5 Per!

Steps:

1. Sign up on ebates, this will get you $5 for sign-up + 1% rebate, then go through ebates to get to Staples

2. Go to here to get a $20 off $100 coupon

3. Add either 2 items of PS+ membership or $50 PSN card to your cart

4. Add these fillers: markerpaperpenpen

Or... Just wait for Staples to e-mail you a $25 off $75 coupon. Which happens about once a month or two if you have an account with them. Then no need for fillers and you save an extra $5.

Staples 2 1-Year membership and/or $50 PSN Credits for $81....$40.5 Per!

Steps:

1. Sign up on ebates, this will get you $5 for sign-up + 1% rebate, then go through ebates to get to Staples

2. Go to here to get a $20 off $100 coupon

3. Add 2 items of PS+ membership to your cart

4. Add these fillers: marker, paper, pen, pen

Having a hard time finding fillers that aren't sold out :(

When I get the codes, how long do I have before using them?

You said tax will drop off.... but I was charged full tax on my order.

When I get the codes, how long do I have before using them?

You said tax will drop off.... but I was charged full tax on my order.
I wasnt charged tax. You see tax initially as estimated tax but when you get confirmation email the tax is not applied.

I get a "Coupon not applied: Minimum order total requirement has not been met." after I add the coupon. Anyone have this issue?

Hey TC, forgot to thank you for posting this. I ordered 2x 50$ PSN cards and just used one of those to renew my PS+.

ToysRus buy 2 $50 PSN cards USE coupon brcfeb to get $20 off, then go to PS Network to buy PS+ membership (Expiry, no idea, courtesy of rfd)

now can you double dip
meaning buying two(2×) $50 psn cards (100) for $80
purchase 2 year of ps+ off the PSN store with the $100 psn cards you purchase off toysrus
now doing that it would qualify for the psn offer spend 100$ in psn store get $15 credit back

so in basic math a year of ps+ would cost $32.50 for a year but must purchase 2 year program to make it $65

Toys r us deal is now DEAD!!

Your order does not meet the requirements for this promotion. Please use a valid credit card number to pay for your order total.

bread's done
Back