- - - - -

Skylanders Superchargers Dark Edition (Wii, 360) - $59.99 @ Toys R Us | $65.98 @ Jet.com (Wii Only)

skylanders amiibo supercahrgers dark edition

#1 litepink   it was love at first sight CAGiversary!   2925 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 04:55 PM

Skylanders-SuperChargers-Dark-Edition-St

:wii: :360: Skylanders Superchargers Dark Edition - $59.99

-Free shipping/store pickup

-:wiiu: Sold Out

This significant part about this sale is that the Wii version is exclusive to Toys R Us, and is the only way to get the Dark Hammer Slam Bowser and Dark Clown Cruiser*. The previous low for this edition was $94.99 and the figure and vehicle themselves usually sell on eBay for more than $60.

*You can purchase the Wii Dark Edition from third party sellers, including Jet.com, which previously has not been at or above $100, but is now $65.98. First time users can use promo code APPLE 15 to get it for $50.98 and possibly no tax.

#2 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   12807 Posts   Joined 15.7 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:34 PM

Nice find!  I really wish they would come down in price a bit more though.

#3 girlracer   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   424 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:46 PM

looks like i'll have to send back the one I ordered from TRU a few days ago.

just ordered from jet. $65 - $15 apple code - $20 offer from amex = $30ish dollars for me.

#4 GeorgeCostanza   Hangin Tough CAGiversary!   1498 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

GeorgeCostanza

Posted 16 December 2015 - 12:53 AM

It's 60 at Costco too.

#5 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6356 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:19 AM

It's 60 at Costco too.

True, but Costco unfortunately doesn't carry the Wii version as that is Toys R Us and Jet.com exclusive.  

#6 Shadowstrike   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   123 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Shadowstrike

Posted 16 December 2015 - 04:54 AM

True, but Costco unfortunately doesn't carry the Wii version as that is Toys R Us and Jet.com exclusive.  

Jet.com has exclusives?

#7 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6356 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2015 - 06:11 AM

Jet.com has exclusives?

No, but they are selling the Wii version that is a Toys R Us exclusive.  Presumably, Toys R Us is just using Jet.com as another resale platform just like they use Ebay, but I guess until someone receives a shipping confirmation, we won't know for sure.  

#8 tubtub   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   806 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2015 - 11:44 AM

No, but they are selling the Wii version that is a Toys R Us exclusive.  Presumably, Toys R Us is just using Jet.com as another resale platform just like they use Ebay, but I guess until someone receives a shipping confirmation, we won't know for sure.

Yes I can confirm the jet.com one ships from toys r us

#9 litepink   it was love at first sight CAGiversary!   2925 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 16 December 2015 - 03:45 PM

looks like i'll have to send back the one I ordered from TRU a few days ago.

just ordered from jet. $65 - $15 apple code - $20 offer from amex = $30ish dollars for me.

Shoot I ordered through Jet but it was $69.98 when I did. I wonder if they adjust the price or not :-k

edit: They do (sorta). They responded very quickly to my email and said they don't price adjust but will give the difference back in a credit. They said to link to the retailer with the lower price so long as it's a Jet partner. The way it was worded I thought maybe I could get it price match to the actual TRU price of $59.99, netting me $9.99 versus $4.

Sent them links to both their site and TRU.com and they credited me $3.81 oddly (should have been at least $4). Oh well. Worth the few minutes of trouble. Now to find something to buy in the future without a promo code...

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skylanders, amiibo, supercahrgers, dark edition