Warroom $4 off Amazon

It's my opinion that the movie is religious dogma, so I believe I'm entitled to voice them here. Like the other movies Fireproof and Courageous, IMO, they're religious dogma.
Your comment was fine. How about God's Not Dead? Though I did enjoy that one, if only for how ridiculous it was. Did you know they're making a sequel?!

It's my opinion that the movie is religious dogma, so I believe I'm entitled to voice them here. Like the other movies Fireproof and Courageous, IMO, they're religious dogma.
worthless troll.

this is a thread about a deal on a movie. this is not a thread about religion versus the world. yet naturally you atheist had to come storming in GUYS DONT BUY THE MOVIE ITS A RELIGIOUS MOVIE!!!!! THE HORRORZ!!!!

[quote name="kayne2000" post="13107739" timestamp="1450417133"]worthless troll.

this is a thread about a deal on a movie. this is not a thread about religion versus the world. yet naturally you atheist had to come storming in GUYS DONT BUY THE MOVIE ITS A RELIGIOUS MOVIE!!!!! THE HORRORZ!!!![/quote]
Sorry, not trolling, expressing my opinion. We're going to agree to disagree on that point, so be it.

There's a ignore function for a reason, go use it.

I wasn't too anxious to see this movie, but actually really enjoyed it. 

Is this movie on the same level as the big budget movies? No, but it can be just as impactful if not more so. As much as you might want to deny it, there's a battle going on that we can't physically see.

bread's done
Back