Skyward Sword Link Statue 29.99 @ Gamestop

yeah, didn't really think I needed to post a link for this? It's not that hard for people to go to GS and type in Zelda in the search bar lol
Considering you were already there, it's just a nice touch and really easy for you to do, annnnnnnnnd the site makes it an affiliate link and gets a cut from the sale, so the higher-ups would probably call it required

Not to brag or anything but I'm amazing and also I posted over 100 links to the corresponding game title in this thread

(and continually updated until the unfortunate WrestlingGifGate of 2015):

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349800-various-used-game-deals-best-buy-stock-as-of-630am-1021/

At least you posted about the link statue even though you didn't post the link. Heh

I was sold on this before I clicked the link, but after seeing it, I think I'll pass. Hopefully they drop the Ganon statue down to $30 at some point.

Ugh.....that stupid Link pose is so bad its stopping my normally high impulse buy level.

I think I'd rather just get one of those cool Figma

Considering you were already there, it's just a nice touch and really easy for you to do, annnnnnnnnd the site makes it an affiliate link and gets a cut from the sale, so the higher-ups would probably call it required

Not to brag or anything but I'm amazing and also I posted over 100 links to the corresponding game title in this thread

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349800-various-used-game-deals-best-buy-stock-as-of-630am-1021/

At least you posted about the link statue even though you didn't post the link. Heh

alrighty?

FYI, this statue appears to be plentiful in local Gamestops.  Not one of the 50 or so locations listed near me have it as "Low Quantity."  I'm going to wait for a further price drop.

FYI, this statue appears to be plentiful in local Gamestops. Not one of the 50 or so locations listed near me have it as "Low Quantity." I'm going to wait for a further price drop.
Noticed that as well. I always see this and the Scervo in those glass display cases at basically every store I have been in here

Ugn. I still never get used to seeing Link holding the sword in his right hand and the shield in his left. I know it's a very small thing to knit-pick at I normally am not one to knit-pick at small things like this (IE I don't care whether it's in 720p or 1080p), but in this case I'm going to do so and not purchase this statue because of this. I know he's right handed in Skyward sword....but still nope not buying.

alrighty?

Nice quote 10/10

if this was the price for the original Link and Ganondorf statues I'd probably bite, but I'm with all of you, hate the post and hate the right-handedness of Link...  If i had the GS credit to waste on it, I'd probably get it just because, but think I'll wait.

Also, the reason I haven't purchased any of them yet is because that base is just ugly.  At least the box art is nice I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is the pose so goofy?
I think it is based on this artwork:

UrWjmZ9.jpg

The figure should be holding the sword higher up. Maybe the wrist can be turned a bit with heat to compensate.

Oh ok. So is it made of plastic/pvc or is it polystone like the statues on their site? I'm assuming the DH statues are the bargain line from F4F then.
This is pvc.

The previous Twilight Princess Link statue was made by DH. I think this is F4F's first time making one for DH. F4F bargain line sounds like a good name for it.

I would have gotten it if it wasn't so ugly. As a sculptor myself I know I end up being a bit picky with statues and stuff but this one has so many things glaringly wrong with it that I wouldn't even want it on display. I got excited because at first I thought it was a different Link statue I had seen on display at Gamestop before but then I saw the 'Link' and googled a youtube video of it and saw it... womp womp womp

This is pvc.

The previous Twilight Princess Link statue was made by DH. I think this is F4F's first time making one for DH. F4F bargain line sounds like a good name for it.
Ok cool. Thanks for the info. F4F should keep doing this. By having a pvc line more people can get in on their quality statues.

Nice quote 10/10
Your right.. I just wish it could have been "pretty great" just like you man. You know.. With all those great links and posts you've made. All I did was make a post telling people that a collectible is on sale to help them out. I'm not to be "great" on cheapassgamer.com

I always find it funny when people say stuff like "not to brag" then go on to 100% brag about something.

Hmmm I guess $29.99 price is the sweet spot for a lot of people on this statue. It's showing in stock in all stores near my workplace but when I called the 3 nearest stores to my work. They all said they just sold out and had 3 to 5 this morning when they opened. Luckily the one near my house still has 2 left and will hold one for me.

bread's done
Back