Square Enix App Sale on Android & IOS

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Out of III, IV, and IV: AY, which one is the best? Might buy one with my rewards for the hell of it.

Hi guys!

When I open Play Store, I do see the discount for some games (Chrono Trigger, Secret of Mana), but not for others (Final Fantasy VI)

Does this happen to anyone else?

Thanks!

I got an email from Paypal this morning for $3 off a $5+ purchase on the Google Play store, which would be great for this sale.  Might want to check your emails for a similar offer if you have PayPal.

Hmmmm, FFT for possibly $2?? *looks at his psp, vita, PSX, PS3* ... guess I'll pass.
Actually, if I remember correctly, I think many believed to be the mobile port to be the best version of the game with the touch interface working very well on tablets in particular with the bigger screens, of course.

Most of the mobile FF versions are good, in fact. Ironically, the one that just got a mediocre reception was VII. Didn't seem like they put as much effort into that port, probably knowing it would sell well regardless.

Should note that VII is only available on iOS ATM.

To make these sales even sweeter, there's currently an offer from PayPal to get $3 off a $5 purchase on Google Play.

Supposed to be automatically applied when you choose PayPal as your payment.

Came via email but figure it should apply to everyone.

I don't think it applies to everyone. The email specifically says that the offer is only good for those who received it. They're usually strict about targeted offers.

Thinking about picking up Mana and/or Tactics.  Would be playing on an LGG4.  Anyone have any thoughts on how they run?  Never got to play Mana during my SNES years, always wanted to.  Not sure how the port is to the phones, but it'd be better than nothing...

bread's done
Back