Save $10 off $59.99 @ Playstation Store using Paypal

Jeff Jr.

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Got an email from PayPal.

There are no codes, the discount automatically adds to the cart at the PayPal page.

Ends on 12/31/2015

Curious if you have to have $59.99 going into paypal or just $59.99 worth of content total.

So, for example, say I have $30 in my wallet and I get $60 worth of stuff in my PSN cart.  Will it still apply the -$10 when I try to check out with $30 through paypal?  Or do I need to get $90 worth of items so I have to fund $60 of it through paypal?  My heart hopes it's the former, but my head is telling me it's the latter.

Curious if you have to have $59.99 going into paypal or just $59.99 worth of content total.

So, for example, say I have $30 in my wallet and I get $60 worth of stuff in my PSN cart. Will it still apply the -$10 when I try to check out with $30 through paypal? Or do I need to get $90 worth of items so I have to fund $60 of it through paypal? My heart hopes it's the former, but my head is telling me it's the latter.
Try it?

This isn't that great a deal when you can get PSN credit for 10% off fairly regularly with zero qualifiers

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't that great a deal when you can get PSN credit for 10% off fairly regularly with zero qualifiers
Do you know of any retailer offering this now? I could use some credit and am fine with 10& rather than risking this being targeted.

bread's done
Back