* * * * - 3 votes

Star Wars Battlefront - $39.99 (Standard), $49.99 (Deluxe Edition) | Best Buy - Free 2-day Shipping

star wars battlefront

#61 HatersLoveMe707  

HatersLoveMe707

Posted 22 December 2015 - 07:26 AM

Amazon and Target price matched this deal but I'll probably wait. I was hoping to get this for a few dollars with a BestBuy GC and certificate.

*Ended up price matching Amazon over the phone. Total came out to $13 not too bad.

#62 bouda  

Posted 22 December 2015 - 08:02 AM

Emailed them earlier today and got the credit email 9 hours later. The refund is already on the gift card that I used, most impressive.

Damn, I wish I had done it for Tomb Raider. Hopefully it goes on sale again before the 15th.

#63 Navex   The Media Jerk CAGiversary!   1185 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:15 PM

What are your guys opinions on whether or not we might be able to find the season pass on sale down the road? Not too experienced with shooter season passes...do they ever go on sale or no? I see Amazon at least has codes for it so it's one place that might do it and I'm sure Gamestop sells codes for it too. No rush to get it at the moment and if a deal can be had I can definitely wait a bit since we still have awhile before the thing gets any new content.

#64 Abeja   CAG with No Title CAGiversary!   3195 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 22 December 2015 - 02:31 PM

What are your guys opinions on whether or not we might be able to find the season pass on sale down the road? Not too experienced with shooter season passes...do they ever go on sale or no? I see Amazon at least has codes for it so it's one place that might do it and I'm sure Gamestop sells codes for it too. No rush to get it at the moment and if a deal can be had I can definitely wait a bit since we still have awhile before the thing gets any new content.

Season passes on sale thru a physical store is unlikely. You have a better chance waiting for some sort of sale that you can do indirectly do. If you are on Playstation, I would guess they would have a sale on it in the future when the DLC comes out. I'd just wait it out

#65 plowboy3982   Mr. Unapproachable CAGiversary!   122 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

plowboy3982

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:10 PM

Just wait another week or two and this thing will probably drop another $10.

I'm tempted to just wait and see if it ends up in the EA Access vault.

I tried buying this game when Target had the cartwheel offer but the store was sold out. Then yesterday I was tempted by this deal but decided to sleep on it. Woke up and decided to pull the trigger, but now it's full price. I'm taking all this as a sign that i'm not supposed to buy this game!

#66 TruthynessStrategery  

TruthynessStrategery

Posted 22 December 2015 - 04:31 PM

I pre-ordered this game so received the POP figure with it back in November. Called Elite+ phone support, requested a price-adjustment, support got it done in about 5 minutes. Painless & easy way to get $16 back. With GCU & a $20 RW cert on the original purchase my total out of pocket cost is $12 ($32 - $20 = $12). If I figure in the $13 POP figure this game was basically free. If I factor in the $10 pre-order cert they actually paid me to take the game off their hands. Not too shabby.

Side Note: how & when are we supposed to receive the $10 RZ pre-order certs? Do we receive an email with the cert & a code? Or do they just add $10 equivalent points to our BB account? If we don't receive the pre-order reward who can we contact?

#67 theking_13  

theking_13

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:52 AM

Being an Elite member is sweet, almost instant service and knowledgeable employees.

Got $16 back each of my copies.