new 3ds (not xl) case options

yourlefthand

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
My kiddo just got a New 3DS Animal Crossing bundle for Christmas. What options are there for armor? I don't see much for this particular model.

Thanks!

You aren't going to see any North American releases for the face-plates. Nintendo isn't making any retail releases for the New 3DS face-plates in this region. Your best bet for a reasonable price is to check Nintendo's on-line store. They are selling a few of the face-plates there for a "reasonable" price.

If you don't mind spending a little extra, quite a few of the face-plates are also avaliable from on-line importer stores, as well as some sellers on Amazon. I picked up a couple of face-plates from Amazon, personally. The animal-crossing plates are colorful, but aren't exactly my favorite. I selected a very tasteful Super Smash Bros. plate-set that matched the white color scheme of my New 3DS very well. I also got a light wood-grain Kirby set that is also very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
You aren't going to see any North American releases for the face-plates. Nintendo isn't making any retail releases for the New 3DS face-plates in this region. Your best bet for a reasonable price is to check Nintendo's on-line store. They are selling a few of the face-plates there for a "reasonable" price.

If you don't mind spending a little extra, quite a few of the face-plates are also avaliable from on-line importer stores, as well as some sellers on Amazon. I picked up a couple of face-plates from Amazon, personally. The animal-crossing plates are colorful, but aren't exactly my favorite. I selected a very tasteful Super Smash Bros. plate-set that matched the white color scheme of my New 3DS very well. I also got a light wood-grain Kirby set that is also very nice.
Can u post a picture to see what it looks like?

bread's done
Back